Richland @ Camden

treefitty74

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was clean compared to the last one. Musta been some stuff going on in the trenches that we couldn't see from the stands.

Yea they said it was cleaner but I have a little bro that might not play for the rest of the games because of a cheap shot.........I know getting hit below the knees is part of the game but when it is done intentonally that is another story.

Yea they said it was cleaner but I have a little bro that might not play for the rest of the games because of a cheap shot.........I know getting hit below the knees is part of the game but when it is done intentonally that is another story.

I hate to hear that....I saw the play you're talking about but from my vantage point it just looked like a dog pile and #86 was at the bottom of it. I hope he he'll be alright :thumb:

On another note....a question for anyone with a good view of the goal post....was that field goal Chili kicked in the first quarter really not good? Or did he just have so much velocity on it that the refs just didn't see it go through! :thumb: I would have sworn that FG was good...straight down the middle :D

The field goal was not good for sure. As it was sailing by the goalpost, it was on the Camden side by 3 to 4 feet.

From my vantage point at the far end of the stadium, our whole section thought it was good...even the cheerleaders couldn't believe it. We just didn't have the right view point....thanks for clearing that up ...its been bugging me :thumb:

way to go lions.....nice win, now do it next week, by tha way who is next and how much longer till state???

Thanks...we can use all the luck we can get! We take on Goodpasture at home in the quarter finals then the following week is semi's (which will be at Camden if we win or Goodpasture if they do) against the Milan/Huntingdon winner. Then the next week is at the Boro.

Edited by Lions4ever

I hate to hear that....I saw the play you're talking about but from my vantage point it just looked like a dog pile and #86 was at the bottom of it. I hope he he'll be alright B)

On another note....a question for anyone with a good view of the goal post....was that field goal Chili kicked in the first quarter really not good? Or did he just have so much velocity on it that the refs just didn't see it go through! :thumb: I would have sworn that FG was good...straight down the middle :blink:

I talked to my mom and dad yesterday, they said that the doctor in jackson said that everything (tendons) are intactjust a strain of the MCL, there might be alittle nic in the miniscus so the outlook is good but he may not play for the rest of the games. thanks for your concern!!!!