Richland @ Camden

treefitty74

Guest catfish-hunter

In the preseason I said Richland would be the suprise team in 6-2A and make a playoff run. Even I'll admit that I never saw them winning over East in my wildest dreams. Camden better not go around joking and laughing because East got beat because they could be next. Pickett is a great player and he's still a young cat.

Richland: 21

Camden: 20

Can you all say "Cinderella"????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the preseason I said Richland would be the suprise team in 6-2A and make a playoff run. Even I'll admit that I never saw them winning over East in my wildest dreams. Camden better not go around joking and laughing because East got beat because they could be next. Pickett is a great player and he's still a young cat.

Richland: 21

Camden: 20

Can you all say "Cinderella"????

very good post catfish

I see this being another good game. If the Raiders can once again create some turnovers and stay away from the big play, they will come away on top and take one more step towards the Championship. Richland needs to stay focused and not let last week finish them off. Big Win could equal Big Letdown.

LET'S GO RAIDERS!!! BRING HOME ANOTHER VICTORY!!

it was about time that east got humbled great job richland im pulling for you against camden

Watch what you say about being humbled. It will come back to bite you! Camden wins. And by the way, East did get humbled, more than you know. Just try riding home with one of the players after a game like that. It's not fun being the parent of a heartbroken son. But we still love our Indians!!!!!!Great season guys! Best wishes to our Seniors! East will be back next year, ready to ROCK!

Watch what you say about being humbled. It will come back to bite you! Camden wins. And by the way, East did get humbled, more than you know. Just try riding home with one of the players after a game like that. It's not fun being the parent of a heartbroken son. But we still love our Indians!!!!!!Great season guys! Best wishes to our Seniors! East will be back next year, ready to ROCK!

no disrepect to u but richland their heartbroke a couple of times so we know how it feels and HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS

These are two teams that were both huge underdogs last week. No one thought either of them could win. Regardless who wins this week, both coaching staffs and teams deserve a big pat on the back. Let's keep it clean on the posts this week and have a hard hitting, clean football game Fri. night. I saw the post about the Richland fans meeting their team at the railroad tracks in Lynnville. That is great for a small town to support their team like that. We expect our entire town of Camden to be here Friday night to support our Lions. The students, the regular fans, and the bandwagon riders will all be here. It will be a big night in Camden for our folks and the Richland fans too. There's nothing better than small town playoff football, as long as everyone tries to act like civilized people.

I see this being another good game. If the Raiders can once again create some turnovers and stay away from the big play, they will come away on top and take one more step towards the Championship. Richland needs to stay focused and not let last week finish them off. Big Win could equal Big Letdown.

LET'S GO RAIDERS!!! BRING HOME ANOTHER VICTORY!!

I agree i have been lucky enough to play agaist both of these teams they are both good teams, and hard hitting teams i don't think either team will over look each other this week it will be a good game. Somtimes its hard to beat a team twice in one year but i think camden can do it. but it will be close.

Richland travels to Camden for a very interesting Round 2 matchup...What is everybody picking in this one?.....What does Richland have?...what kind of offense they run? who are their best players?...and one of the most important questions...What does their uniforms look like?

I was worried Camden wouldnt be able to pull it off last Friday after watching them the last 2 games against Riverside and LC but the Lions got it together and pulled off a big win. They looked like an entirely different team last Fridasy and I look for them to advance. Goodpasture is looming and even though I didnt get to see them, they beat a good Panther team.

now..since richland beat east they are gonna get big headed (even though u say your not) and lose....they went in to east robertson and beat them....good for them know they will get beat...richland defense is GREAT for forcing 4 turnovers on east(NOT)...east played bad another chance they will beat richland and i know they aint get another chance...so dont tell me pleaz

Edited by ut18vols

I agree i have been lucky enough to play agaist both of these teams they are both good teams, and hard hitting teams i don't think either team will over look each other this week it will be a good game. Somtimes its hard to beat a team twice in one year but i think camden can do it. but it will be close.

I agree with that. I think both teams will come ready to play and both teams respect each other. Having played both teams, they are great teams and it should be a well fought game. Good luck to both. <_<

These are two teams that were both huge underdogs last week. No one thought either of them could win. Regardless who wins this week, both coaching staffs and teams deserve a big pat on the back. Let's keep it clean on the posts this week and have a hard hitting, clean football game Fri. night. I saw the post about the Richland fans meeting their team at the railroad tracks in Lynnville. That is great for a small town to support their team like that. We expect our entire town of Camden to be here Friday night to support our Lions. The students, the regular fans, and the bandwagon riders will all be here. It will be a big night in Camden for our folks and the Richland fans too. There's nothing better than small town playoff football, as long as everyone tries to act like civilized people.

Well said. Hope all of Camden comes out and supports the Lions. They deserve every bit of it. Its been a rough past 3-4 weeks but the Lions fought back and learned to be a team again. Good luck to both teams Friday night, either deserves the chance to be in the playoffs after beating such good Round 1 teams.

Congratulations to both teams on big wins last week. Tough losses came to Riverside and Lewis County, but both had great seasons. Surprise! Region 6-2a was supposed to be eliminated after round 1. It is just a shame that they now must play each other. Round 1 went to Camden by the score of 30-8. However, Richland had the ball inside the Lion 10 yard line three times and came away with no points(30-8 score very misleading). Both coaching staffs have done an excellent job this year and will have their respective teams ready. However, I must go with the Lions because they are at home. Good luck to both squads.