Richland @ Camden

treefitty74

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richland is goin all the way--cuz there r 2 bus loads of richland fans 2 b cheerin the boys on!!! :blink: and thats more than camden will ever have!!! :lol: Go Raiders!!!

My that is a bold statement!!! I tell you this-----Camden at home in a playoff game will bring more rednecks out of the woods than a budwieser beer truck wreck on the 641!!!!!!! Trust me I B 1 of them there rednecks!!!!!!

Edited by CaliforniaCamdenFan

Richland is goin all the way--cuz there r 2 bus loads of richland fans 2 b cheerin the boys on!!! :huh: and thats more than camden will ever have!!! :thumb: Go Raiders!!!

Good deal the more people you bring the more money that is made...lets see 1 bus will hold approximately 80 people so that means you will be bringing about 160 fans...we can handle that considering we had about 1500 Camden fans last week and most probably there will be many more this week.....Stand up and show your Lion pride, Hear us roar...Go Big Black

My that is a bold statement!!! I tell you this-----Camden at home in a playoff game will bring more rednecks out of the woods than a budwieser beer truck wreck on the 641!!!!!!! Trust me I B 1 of them there rednecks!!!!!!

Hey throw in some good ole catfish with that beer and there'll be more rednecks than two grandstands can hold!....oh well that doesn't matter we rednecks all like to standup anyways!

Alright boys....its less than 24hours until kick-off. Your fans are ready....are you? Remember, underestimating your opponent ends your season tomorrow and the Senior's season forever. Richland is coming to play ball and they want to draw some Lion blood, and the question is....are you going to let them? Are you going to let them take this away from you?? :lol: They think they can....or (to quote "Friday Night Lights) " Can you be perfect???" Last week it certainly seemed like perfection was somewhere within reach. Can you reach that level or higher tomorrow?....Remember WE BELIEVE!!...and we know you believe too!..... we'll be there cheering loud and proud until the final buzzer!.....GO LIONS! :lol:

Guest catfish-hunter

Also congrats to Josh Boyd...with his 174 yd performance against DCA he became the 7th alltime leading rusher in Tennessee!.....GO LIONS!

That's a tremendous feat for a tremendous high school football player!!!!

Well unfortunately this is not a budwiser truck wreck it is a play off football game and regaurdless as to how may "red necks " are at the game the richland team knows their community parents and past team mates are going to support them win or lose. They do not underestimate their opponints and as i see it if they want this bad enough they will have it. The one thing no one here seems to know, and maybe you should ask your self, What is driving this underdog team to play mash mouth hardcore football with everything they have in their heart and soul. and with that said i will finish with " GO RAIDERS!!!" PLay hard and bring in another up set for JG!

The cardiac kids strike again....Camden7 Richland 7 ....Richland gets close to field goal range with about 2 min to go.....Camden makes big stops and Richland gets two penalties that push them back to mid-field and out of field goal range. Richland goes for it on 4th down , looks like they are trying to run out the clock and head to OT but they turn it over on downs. Only 24 secs to go Camden has no time-outs...sets up with a 4 receiver spread, hands off to Josh Boyd for the draw up the middle good for about 9.... Camden looking to get in FG range, Richland is in the prevent D and somehow B Boyd flies past coverage and is wide open in the endzone and Horton lays it in for the final score .....7.8 seconds left..Richland has time for 2 plays and 2 big stops by the Lions!

Final Camden 14

.......Richland 7

Richland played a heck of a ballgame and deserved to come out with the win as much as Camden did tonite and their QB and RB are for real. Not the most stellar effort from the Lions but at this stage of the game we'll take a win anyway we can get it. We are gonna have to get after it in practice this week and fix some of the mental errors but I know we can do it!...Way to Go Lions!!! B)

Edited by Lions4ever