Richland @ Camden

treefitty74

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game last night Camden & DCA! Both teams played hard, and it was a real nail biter...

Getting back to this thread, got to go with Camden on this one. The Lions have gotten their helmets on straight this week and will continue to have. This one too will be a close game. After each team having a big win in round one, they both willl be pumped for the game come Friday night.

Camden 28

Richland 13

Great game last night Camden & DCA! Both teams played hard, and it was a real nail biter...

Getting back to this thread, got to go with Camden on this one. The Lions have gotten their helmets on straight this week and will continue to have. This one too will be a close game. After each team having a big win in round one, they both willl be pumped for the game come Friday night.

Camden 28

Richland 13

Congrats to Richland on what had to be a great defensive ball-game...way to represent for 6-2a.

The Lions were a different squad this week mentally, physically and played like the team we've all known they could be. Horton showed alot of patience and maturity and the rushing game was as good as it gets against a very good DCA squad. This team has played with alot of adversity the last several weeks of the season but have kept it together and I could not be more proud. Let's have a great week of practice and take care of business Friday. GO LIONS!

This will be my only post on this thread this week.

Camden will win this game. But only if they play another mistake free, physical football game. I saw the Richland/Camden game earlier this season. It was much closer than the score indicated. Much, much closer. Richland has a tough team, chock full of true grit. Camden would do well not to look ahead to next week. We didn't win the Region 6-2A Championship, but we're movin' on.

Keep playing solid, mistake free football, and we go to the quarters. Turn the ball over, and play weak special teams, then we're getting ready for basketball season.

DO OR DIE! GO LIONS!

Taking Camden, but as a previous post said, only if they play a mistake free game. With thier ground game, and the Boyd brothers, they will be tough to stop.

Serously, did anyone who's not a fan of Richland or Camden have these two teams getting out of the first round?

I didn't. That's why they play the games.

Congratulations to both schools, huge wins for both.