Creek Wood vs Lexington

CWHSFan

:thumb: Creek Wood travels to Lexington for the 2nd Round, How will the do?

Hey this is Willie Tidwell from McEwen. I've been keeping up with Creekwood and they have done awsome. I think they will travel to Lexington and be victorious. They have two awsome running backs, a QB, and their LB's. Ryan Cato is really good. I think yall have it man. I played with yall and I should know. Yall have a really good coaching staff with Coach Clapper, Coach Daniels, and the rest of the coaching staff. See ya

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Hey this is Willie Tidwell from McEwen. I've been keeping up with Creekwood and they have done awsome. I think they will travel to Lexington and be victorious. They have two awsome running backs, a QB, and their LB's. Ryan Cato is really good. I think yall have it man. I played with yall and I should know. Yall have a really good coaching staff with Coach Clapper, Coach Daniels, and the rest of the coaching staff. See ya

Coach Jones defense is dang nasty!!!!

Creek Wood in a close game. Lexington runs the same plays every down basically.

No Lexington can run more plays, but they chose not to last night because the ghost on the other side of the ball was nonexistent.....Like I said earlier Lexington will open it up more if Creek Wood can stop Smith, Deberry, or Buckley.....but thats a big IF....Those guys are pretty much awesome..... :lol:

Edited by treefitty74

lexington will destroy creekwood. they have no idea the offensive weapons they are about to see. south side....at times ran all over creek wood. southside's backs have average speed at best. when buckley, smith and deberry hits the secondary.....they are gone. lex 45.....cw 7

I wouldn't put it past Lexington beating them that bad, but I am sure that Creek Wood has a better defense than Marshall County...

I will also agree with you on when Buckley,Smith, and DeBerry hits the secondary they are gone....Smith is a slick runner and is hard to tackle and DeBerry just basically walked through the line...but turned on the jets and leaves everybody behind....

Are you the same Slick Willie that went to White Bluff?

Edited by redhawk1

These 2 teams are not to far apart from each other they both have a solid running game,they both can beat you through the air, and they both have a great defence. I see this one going to the team with the least amount of turnovers. This game will not get out of hand. Actually this will be a pretty close game. About the lexington backs being gone in the secondary wrongo CW has probably some of the fastest secondary guys in the state with ben steverson with a ligit 4.4 forty.( that white boy can most definetly run) CW's run Dfence is great so lexington will have to beat them through the air

CW wins this one 35-30

These 2 teams are not to far apart from each other they both have a solid running game,they both can beat you through the air, and they both have a great defence. I see this one going to the team with the least amount of turnovers. This game will not get out of hand. Actually this will be a pretty close game. About the lexington backs being gone in the secondary wrongo CW has probably some of the fastest secondary guys in the state with ben steverson with a ligit 4.4 forty.( that white boy can most definetly run) CW's run Dfence is great so lexington will have to beat them through the air

CW wins this one 35-30

If Creekwood can control the ball they win this one. Thier defense must whether the storm. They will give up some plays but the name of the game is points not yards.

Lexington 27 Creekwood 24 I hope not though

Lexington 35-21.

They have the 2 things that you cant coach, speed and God given talent. Creekwood has a good team but that backfield of Smith, Buckley, and Deberry may be the fastest and the most talented in 3a. And just a note, both of Lexington's QBs made the all region team this year, Smith first team all-region, Theadgrill second team.