Creek Wood vs Lexington

CWHSFan

Since Creek Wood does not have a chance in this game with Lexington (according to everyone on here), CW is not even going to bother getting on the bus for this game. CW might as well just stay home. CW will go ahead and let Lexington prepare for the Lipscomb / Cheatham winner instead. Someone call Ronnie Carter @ TSSAA and inform him that CW is not going to Lexington. Even though they have 2 running backs over a 1,000 yards (almost 3,000 total yards combined between both of them) and a QB that has thrown over 1,000 yards, and experienced seniors on both sides of the ball, CW is not going to make the trip. Good luck to Lexington and the winner of Lipscomb / Cheatham. :lol:

Creek Wood - 3 non region games, opponents combined record 7-23 , none going to the playoffs.

Lexington - 4 non region games, opponents combined record 19-24, 3 went to the playoffs. 1 still in the playoffs after knocking off AP #1 Dyersburg.

Paper means nothing, I'm looking forward to a great game its not often that you have 4 1000 yard rushers on 1 field. Creek Wood has a QB thats has thrown for over 1000, Lexington has a QB that has over 800 total yards and 17 touchdowns. Thats a lot of O under the lights friday night. But you have to admit Lexington should come out ahead just look at the schedules.

Edited by PrepFanatic

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood - 3 non region games, opponents combined record 7-23 , none going to the playoffs.

Lexington - 4 non region games, opponents combined record 19-24, 3 went to the playoffs. 1 still in the playoffs after knocking off AP #1 Dyersburg.

Paper means nothing, I'm looking forward to a great game its not often that you have 4 1000 yard rushers on 1 field. Creek Wood has a QB thats has thrown for over 1000, Lexington has a QB that has over 800 total yards and 17 touchdowns. Thats a lot of O under the lights friday night. But you have to admit Lexington should come out ahead just look at the schedules.

You threw that last little zinger in there about the schedules....since when does region 6 play a bunch of heavyweights.

POOR Creekwood.....

You threw that last little zinger in there about the schedules....since when does region 6 play a bunch of heavyweights.

POOR Creekwood.....

Neither team played a tough schedule just look at the rankings. Creek Wood 55, Lexington 53. While you are looking at that look at the non region games too, Lexington played a tougher non region schedule its all there in black and white. I've said all year this is the weakest schedule that Lexington has played in years, on this website you can look back at the 2003 and 2004 schedules that ranked 10 and 19th respectivly. Just stating the facts man.

Region 6 typically has enough patsies on everyone's schedule. Region 5 is always the "black and blue" region. Everyone plays up in class or has a local rival. Very physical. Never have noticed that any region 6 team travels to play teams in Memphis, etc.

Creekwood is an entirely different looking team than Marshall co. Plus they are very hungry.

Region 6 typically has enough patsies on everyone's schedule. Region 5 is always the "black and blue" region. Everyone plays up in class or has a local rival. Very physical. Never have noticed that any region 6 team travels to play teams in Memphis, etc.

Creekwood is an entirely different looking team than Marshall co. Plus they are very hungry.

"Black and blue region" :D:lol:

Marshall Co was black & blue after the Lexington game and seeing stars!! :D

Marshall Co won FIVE games this season in Middle Tennessee?? :lol:

I saw where Creek Wood gave up 250 yards rushing to Southside at home :o .......HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Lexington plays at least 1 team from Memphis every year. It was Covington and Fairly for a long time, last year I think it was Kingsbury, this year it was Sheffield. Riversade and Hardin Co. are also always on the schedule. I think its been 22 years in a row that Hardin Co & Lexington have played.

SouthSide plays Jackson Central Merry and Jackson Northside every year, and at least 1 privite school USJ or JCS.

I dont know about any big rivalries with the other teams in the region.

Edited by PrepFanatic

Lexington plays at least 1 team from Memphis every year. It was Covington and Fairly for a long time, last year I think it was Kingsbury, this year it was Sheffield. Riversade and Hardin Co. are also always on the schedule. I think its been 22 years in a row that Hardin Co & Lexington have played.

SouthSide plays Jackson Centrel Merry and Jackson Northside every year, and at least 1 privite school USJ or JCS.

I dont know about any big rivalries with the other teams in the region.

I used to live down there and i have play all these teams. I played for Riverside in 03. Maybe we should settle everything on the field or ya'll can talk your trash and we will beat on the field.

Ill tell you what all this trash talking is ticking CW off and Lexington better watch out . Creek Wood is upset off with everyone picking us to get killed. Hey CW is 9-2 its about time we got a little respect!! CW will make the trip to Lexington and they will bring more than their A game you will see a CW team thats upset off!!! Keep trash talking about CW, its just throwing gas on the fire!!!

Edited by CWHS123086

David Lipscomb will be in the same boat as CW after the BIG RED gets the hold on them. Did i mention that Lexington is going blow out CW!!!!!! I almost forgot that part... I haven't been to Lexington in awhile but i will be there Friday night to see a old fashion tail kicking. GO BIG RED....

"Black and blue region" :thumb:B)

Marshall Co was black & blue after the Lexington game and seeing stars!! B)

Marshall Co won FIVE games this season in Middle Tennessee?? B)

I saw where Creek Wood gave up 250 yards rushing to Southside at home B) .......HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

You act like a major discovery happened when Marshall co had no defense. Their first game of the season they gave up 40 pts. to a team that finished 0-10. Their victories came when they were on fire on offense. By the way, until this year Fayette Ware didn't even qualify as a "patsy" in your region.

So now you are saying Southside was a pushover that ran wild against Creekwood???

The TOP THREE TEAMS in Region 5 have good offenses and good defenses and OWN THREE wins over three teams from Region 6.....HHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!