Creek Wood vs Lexington

CWHSFan

creekwood is one of the most fired up teams i have seen all season. when they lost to David L, what did they do? they went back to work for the next game. when they lost to giles(creekwood had three touchdowns called back) they didnt complain they went back to work. they get fired up about these things yall say about this game being a blowout. you know what if creekwood plays good football in the first half creekwood could win this game.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You act like a major discovery happened when Marshall co had no defense. Their first game of the season they gave up 40 pts. to a team that finished 0-10. Their victories came when they were on fire on offense. By the way, until this year Fayette Ware didn't even qualify as a "patsy" in your region.

So now you are saying Southside was a pushover that ran wild against Creekwood???

The TOP THREE TEAMS in Region 5 have good offenses and good defenses and OWN THREE wins over three teams from Region 6.....HHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I do remember you saying something about Lexington vs. MC being some sort of track meet that evidently MC forgot to show up to. Do you know how tired of hearing about the mighty region 5 we all are (and not just the big red fans, everybody). Every post you make about us has something to do with the past and how the past years playoffs went. I tell you what, after this week you can sit at home and watch tapes from all those past years because you will have alot of free time on your hands. Maybe you and catfish can get together because we are all tired of your all high and mighty middle tn attitude. Bring it to the jungle, we'll send you home with and nice second round exit. And by the way, with all of your smack that you want to talk, are you even coming to the game? I would bet not. Willing to talk smack all week but can't make the drive to support your team. Typical.

I do remember you saying something about Lexington vs. MC being some sort of track meet that evidently MC forgot to show up to. Do you know how tired of hearing about the mighty region 5 we all are (and not just the big red fans, everybody). Every post you make about us has something to do with the past and how the past years playoffs went. I tell you what, after this week you can sit at home and watch tapes from all those past years because you will have alot of free time on your hands. Maybe you and catfish can get together because we are all tired of your all high and mighty middle tn attitude. Bring it to the jungle, we'll send you home with and nice second round exit. And by the way, with all of your smack that you want to talk, are you even coming to the game? I would bet not. Willing to talk smack all week but can't make the drive to support your team. Typical.

bulldog69 is from page and catfish is from cheatham. they are supporting thier region teams just as you and southside are supporting your region teams. at least for the most part everyone from around here seem to think this will be a good game, but all of you from west tn. seem to think we would have a better chance by staying home. i guess that is what is so great about sports anybody can win on any given night. so i think we will show up and see what happens. both teams have had tremendous seasons. on paper, black and white, opponents, strength of schedule you can throw all of that crap out the window, they mean nothing come playoff time. good luck to both teams and coaches. :thumb:

You act like a major discovery happened when Marshall co had no defense. Their first game of the season they gave up 40 pts. to a team that finished 0-10. Their victories came when they were on fire on offense. By the way, until this year Fayette Ware didn't even qualify as a "patsy" in your region.

So now you are saying Southside was a pushover that ran wild against Creekwood???

The TOP THREE TEAMS in Region 5 have good offenses and good defenses and OWN THREE wins over three teams from Region 6.....HHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

WOW!!!! :thumb:B):lol:

bigred-I dont care what kind of smack you talk. the more you talk the more creekwood gets pumped. they like it when you think they will get blowed out. so talk all the smack you want to and creekwood will llike it. somebody said creekwood is hungry in an earlier post. you are the one feeding them and its their favorite food.

:thumb::lol: "Creekwood gets pumped" :):o

Lexington will feed them Friday night!! B)

bulldog69 is from page and catfish is from cheatham. they are supporting thier region teams just as you and southside are supporting your region teams. at least for the most part everyone from around here seem to think this will be a good game, but all of you from west tn. seem to think we would have a better chance by staying home. i guess that is what is so great about sports anybody can win on any given night. so i think we will show up and see what happens. both teams have had tremendous seasons. on paper, black and white, opponents, strength of schedule you can throw all of that crap out the window, they mean nothing come playoff time. good luck to both teams and coaches. :thumb:

Sport, Were you on this board any last week???

We told catfish & doggie the same thing about

the Lexington - Marshall Co. game. :lol:

They didn't listen then, won't listen now!

We also covered "Mid Tenn respect" and it will be

a "track meet game"!! B)

the Lexington - Marshall Co. game. :lol:

a "track meet game"!! :thumb:

It appears that the Big Red can dish it out but can't take it. Seems like the Lexington folks want to intimidate on here. Why is it that if we state something "strongly" that your take on it is.."we're high and mighty". I am not one bit better than any one person and no one is any better than me

Don't look for me to "listen" to what you have to say. I am a fan of my region....a few unfalttering comments won't make the Bulldog change. By the Big Red...er....Big Pink or is it Big Stink.....you'll have to do better than this. I don't think you realize the motivation you are providing your opponent.

Let's all just take a moment to look at something. Lexington seems to be the only region 6 team left. Region 5 seems to have 3 teams left. So i say until they can prove that they're better than us bulldog you keep talking about our region. and why is evryone saying blowout this and blowout that We're from mid. Tenn and they're from West Tenn. we know nothing about each other so why would you talk trash about something you know nothing about. I mean seriously real mature guys. Trash talk is all good and great quite frankly i thinks its the best way to support your team but dang ya'll just dont shutup do ya'll. Ya'll stink the fun out of any of this i mean it's really kind of annoying. Frankly i hope CW goes down there and shuts ya'll cocky little tigers up!!!!

Well...let's hope that the Creekwood players don't read some of these posts....why they might not want to make the trip........hhmmm!!!!

On paper...yes...on paper...it seems like the mighty offense of Lexington will destroy the Creekwood defense......and the experts will pick Lexington as well.

Creekwood needs a good start....they will play all the way to the end of the game.

I think Lexington will find a different type defense than Marshall had.

Ball control.

My question and this is plenty early this week.....where will the officiating crew come from? That will give you a temperature on what to expect being called in this game

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------to your last staement.,.evident the dyersburg lose last week...yellow everywhere...90% on the Trojans..and so many no calls when Sheffield made them were so evident(3 hits out of bounds,4 unsportmanlike punches at Trojan players,8-9 long runs by Dyersburg all called back!!! last play of game Sheffields qb touched the ball on the ground twice trying to keep his balance scrambling from Trojan D plus im still not so sure the pass for catch for game ending play that reciever was in endzone..he was smothered by Trojan D at the 2 yd line??...where the officials come from play a big part in outcome of game...Believe it or Not!!...protecting their region teams from having to play the better opposition later in playoffs..its so evident in h.s. ball and these young men are suppose to learn character,sportsmanship ,honesty...ill always pull for west tenn teams..so Lexington in a close one..but they better be ready because their region teams 2-7 was weak,however I also think Lexington is peaking at the right time!!! Lexington if you do win Beware the Mustangs week 3!!!!!

the Lexington - Marshall Co. game. ;)

a "track meet game"!! :thumb:

sport, no i wasn't. we don't care if we have your respect, respect doesn't win games. we will see friday night if it will be a track meet or not. see unlike you i want know who wins until around 9:30 or so. ;)