Gallatin (9-2) Vs Brentwood (10-1)

Gtowner

Well I heard that Gallatin is a 14 pt underdog and the Tenneessean has us a 7 pt loser as well. Not surprised the numbers of the Bruins don't lie. This will be a huge challenge for the Wave. I too agree with the margin of error being less for the Green Wave. Gallatin has been less than perfect this year with all of the turnovers and stupid penalties. Even though we are playing our best ball right now, I still know those mistakes have loomed large this year. Luckily we are about 95% healthy and the senior leadership has come alive in the past few weeks.

I was wrong about McGavock and I hope to be wrong about Brentwood but I am going with the Bruins.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the roll of underdog!!! Everyone bring your noisemakers! Cow bells at the co-op are $7.95!

Squosh...c-ya tomorrow night.

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,

Cow bells should be needed for entrance into the stadium. The more noise the better.

If Gallatin has a "12th" man then the edge is with the Wave. There is something about being a senior for a home playoff game. Motivation doesn't even begin to discribe that feeling going into that kind of game. The key will be playing the right combination of focus and emotion. Too much emotion can lead to negative plays, just as easy as positive ones.

Take 65 North to the Vietnam Veteran's Bypass exit. Stay on Vietnam Veteran's and it will reduce to one lane and merge into Hwy. 31 (Gallatin Road). Stay on Gallatin Road / Hwy 31 until you get to Gallatin. Turn right at Krystal restaurant. This will take you to Sumner Regional hospital. The stadium will be straight across from the hospital behind a doctors office. You should be able to see the stadium lights. If you go on past the hospital a couple of hundred yards the library will be on the left side of the highway. Turn beside the library and you will be on the visitors side or you can park in one of the hospital parking lots and walk across. Hope this helps.

Should be roughly a 45 minute drive from Brentwood.

Edited by Wireman

Cowbells, milk jugs, and air horns. Bring whatever you can think of to make noise. Oh, just for reference, both the Gallatin and Hendersonville Super Wal-Marts are sold out of large air horns. I think I have a good idea why :thumb:

Why would the folks in H'ville need them?

Well, I guess Beech/ JPII fans maybe.

Everyone might want to stock up one cough drops and such as well.

:lol: Nuts and Bolts, Nuts and Bolts, We Got SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

This was a good game of fotball; all but one play at least. Isn't it funny how one official can throw an entire season out the window on one absurd call?

Gallatin had the lead 9-7 in the middle of the 4th quarter when Brentwood kicked something like a 35 yard field goal. The kick was far left, but there was a flag on the play.... roughing the kicker on Gallatin. This would be reasonable had the Gallatin defender even touched the kicker, or had the white hat not waited to make sure that the kick was going to be no good before he threw the flag. Thats right, the judge did not even watch the kicker, he watched the ball! Then to beat it all, the kicker fell on the ground in agony and "had to be" carried off the field by two linemen only to be able to come in 3 plays later B) and kick to make it a 10-9 game. Best Kicker of the Year, yeah right, more like best actor of the year! You get my vote :thumb: