Haywood Tomcats @ Covington Chargers

treefitty74

The #4 seeded Haywood Tomcats come into Covington to face the #2 seed Chargers....What is everybody's prediction?...

IMO Haywood is the most talented team in 7-3A, and I think they use that talent to win the rematch....Haywood has an awesome defense, and I think they will shut down Covington and win 14 to 7.....Go 7-3A!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The #4 seeded Haywood Tomcats come into Covington to face the #2 seed Chargers....What is everybody's prediction?...

IMO wood is the most talented team in 7-3A, and I think they use that talent to win the rematch....Haywood has an awesome defense, and I think they will shut down Covington and win 14 to 7.....Go 7-3A!!!!!

Haywood is capable of beating Covington, Sheffield, or Crockett. Tomcat defense is awesome.

I agree that Haywood has the talent and a very good defense,but I have to go with Covington because of their history and tradition.

Covington 13

Haywood 12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------im going with the Chargers on this one too...they seem to be playing much better than earlier in the year...it will certaonly be a good"un" tho....Haywood has the talent..Covington has the mental aspects down to a "T"..ill go with mental prepardness anytime...as we in region 7 3aaa know all the remaining teams are great teams and on any given nite any one can beat the other....least mistakes wins this one with Covington having the edge in qb skills...both are annual playoffs teams so experience plays no part in this one....from a Trojan fan ..GO REGION 7 3 aaa!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------im going with the Chargers on this one too...they seem to be playing much better than earlier in the year...it will certaonly be a good"un" tho....Haywood has the talent..Covington has the mental aspects down to a "T"..ill go with mental prepardness anytime...as we in region 7 3aaa know all the remaining teams are great teams and on any given nite any one can beat the other....least mistakes wins this one with Covington having the edge in qb skills...both are annual playoffs teams so experience plays no part in this one....from a Trojan fan ..GO REGION 7 3 aaa!! :justwrestle:

QB edge???? Check your stats. The qb's are as equally matched as any two could be. I'm sure both have improved since they played.