Jo BYrnes Vs. Mt.Pleasant

Orangefanallday

I don't think anybody is looking past Collinwood. They played a tremendous game against Mt. Pleasant last hook-up. They fight hard. It should be a good game Friday night. I still give Mt. Pleasant the upper hand. I still feel like it will be Mt. Pleasant vs Jo Byrns two Friday's from now. I still hope to get the chance to run my mouth --just like you do.

its a shame that the hornets didnt get in but mt pleasant were pulling for you

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to record this game and watch it over and over again this will be better than the superbowl and yes is going to happen DCA last year didn't have as much talent as these teams I don't see how anyone could predict this outcome but i'll have to say JB 21 MP 10

there is no way that jobyrnes is better than mt. pleasent

jo byrns will roll past MP with clay head throwing them passes like he always does....MP cann't stop is passin i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry buddy, but I don't see dat happening. Noone can stop M.P's running attack and if u focus on the run they'll hit dugger on the pass and he's got rabbit feet not to mention their line is like a brick wall. MP is all around SOLID.

Sorry buddy, but I don't see dat happening. Noone can stop M.P's running attack and if u focus on the run they'll hit dugger on the pass and he's got rabbit feet not to mention their line is like a brick wall. MP is all around SOLID.

Hold up wait a minute . Yall must be scared because Jo Byrns dont play yall til next week. I dont think Jo Byrns is worried about M.P. and i dont think they will be. They just knock em out a week at a time. By the way lets leave Jo Byrns vs. M.P. talk til next week.

;)

Hold up wait a minute . Yall must be scared because Jo Byrns dont play yall til next week. I dont think Jo Byrns is worried about M.P. and i dont think they will be. They just knock em out a week at a time. By the way lets leave Jo Byrns vs. M.P. talk til next week.

;)

PLEASE WHEN I SEE U SAY SAVE THE TALK 4 NEXT WEEK. THAT TELLS ME UR NOT SURE IF THIS WEEK IS GURANTEED OR NOT. SOUNDS LIKE YA SCARED U CANT HANDLE LIL OLE C.A. WE'RE NOT WORRIED N DA JUNGLE WE KNOW WHERE WE'LL BE NEXT WEEK. HOW BOUT U?

PLEASE WHEN I SEE U SAY SAVE THE TALK 4 NEXT WEEK. THAT TELLS ME UR NOT SURE IF THIS WEEK IS GURANTEED OR NOT. SOUNDS LIKE YA SCARED U CANT HANDLE LIL OLE C.A. WE'RE NOT WORRIED N DA JUNGLE WE KNOW WHERE WE'LL BE NEXT WEEK. HOW BOUT U?

no it means that they are concentrating on this week just like mp is concentrating on c-wood... this is 1A football aint nuthin given on any friday night.