Knox Central vs. Red Bank

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your brought it up so let it be known

When the team returned for half time, some students from West had peed in the water coolers in the locker room. One player drank some and was puking outside the locker room. It was one of the dirtiest things that I have ever heard of.

Oh yeah, and my prediction....

Upset bobcats....

CHS 35

RBHS 14

I agree with the bobcatz faithful, If the Catz can limit the mistakes and use its great D to give QB Helton short field position, Central moves to the third round.

To beat the catz Red Bank will have to run the ball and pass, in a balenced manner. If they can limit the time Central has the ball they can keep it close and maybe have a chance. Central has a great deal of talent but has scored many more points this year vs. the tough opponets on turnovers and broken playes. Driving the ball deep vs. the tough teams, Halls, Maryville, Powell & Farragut has not been the standard. Throwing into Centrals coverage or fumbling the ball has been very costly to the many teams they beat this year and centrals schdule has been no cake walk!

Central by 10.

I agree with the bobcatz faithful, If the Catz can limit the mistakes and use its great D to give QB Helton short field position, Central moves to the third round.

To beat the catz Red Bank will have to run the ball and pass, in a balenced manner. If they can limit the time Central has the ball they can keep it close and maybe have a chance. Central has a great deal of talent but has scored many more points this year vs. the tough opponets on turnovers and broken playes. Driving the ball deep vs. the tough teams, Halls, Maryville, Powell & Farragut has not been the standard. Throwing into Centrals coverage or fumbling the ball has been very costly to the many teams they beat this year and centrals schdule has been no cake walk!

Central by 10.

Come on FBE, be honest, a three point win over Central was not enough for the all powerful Maryville squad and you want a rematch to hang more on them.

Hey, I am amazed every week we win. Its been a fun year. Let see if you get your wish.

Welcome to Red Bank Knox Central. It should be a good show!

Come on FBE, be honest, a three point win over Central was not enough for the all powerful Maryville squad and you want a rematch to hang more on them.

Hey, I am amazed every week we win. Its been a fun year. Let see if you get your wish.

Welcome to Red Bank Knox Central. It should be a good show!

I am being honest, a three point win over Central was enough, so I don't know how you got that from my post. It was a great game vs a great team and arch rival in 3-4A. If we should face them again I'll take a one point win!

03 u have lost ur mind a couple calls and Halls beats the living heck out of red bank last week cause it was 10 - 0 with about 6 mins left in the 2nd . Central is upset about last weeks game and they will go to chattanogga and joel will try to run up the score like he always does and Central will atleast win by 3 td maybe more!

While Red Bank has some outstanding defensive stats, they have not played near the schedule that Central has. Central also has an outstanding D and a better offense tested against better opponents. Last year when we played them, there were not a whole lot of Red Bank fans in the stands, so that really negates the home field advantage. I think Central is the solid favorite in this one. Now, this is the playoffs and anything can happen. Red Bank is obviously a good team, so Central will have to play well. I think they will. Go Cats!!!!!!!!!!

03 u have lost ur mind a couple calls and Halls beats the living heck out of red bank last week cause it was 10 - 0 with about 6 mins left in the 2nd . Central is upset about last weeks game and they will go to chattanogga and joel will try to run up the score like he always does and Central will atleast win by 3 td maybe more!

Red banks offense wont have enough to beat central. Central wants to have a good game after a close preformance last week.

C. helton will have his son throw alot this game.

2 tuchdowns. Then gaston gets in twice.

Deffence will score once.

"bada bing bada boom"

Central -35

Red bank-0