Best Student Section IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE STATE

treefitty74

our team speaks for itself...no need to agure about them, we already know the truth on them... :(

Are you talking about the basketball team or the student section..I get confused sometimes on who you people are talking about....How loud are they really speaking..What have they done on the state level??..How many championship trophies are residing in the trophy case??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Are you talking about the basketball team or the student section..I get confused sometimes on who you people are talking about....How loud are they really speaking..What have they done on the state level??..How many championship trophies are residing in the trophy case??

the bball team made it to the state in only their second year, final four appearance...not bad for a bunch of "misfits" and "rejects" as we are called...they will have another run at the state this year and have a trophy this year...and then i shall get my ring :(

the bball team made it to the state in only their second year, final four appearance...not bad for a bunch of "misfits" and "rejects" as we are called...they will have another run at the state this year and have a trophy this year...and then i shall get my ring :(

Who calls you that???..Or are those labels you have put on yourselves as some kind of motivation.....For a second year school,that is very impressive to make the state tournament..Hope you get your ring.... :)

Guest dare_2_dream

Who calls you that???..Or are those labels you have put on yourselves as some kind of motivation.....For a second year school,that is very impressive to make the state tournament..Hope you get your ring.... :thumb:

those are labels that the schools that we left call us

Edited by dare_2_dream

Guest dare_2_dream

LOL I dunno , I guess because its called Tiger Town, Anyways, student sections are good for the game as long as they stay inbounds.

I agree...Siegels admin had to put them in line last year for getting too close to the court...and they tried to stop them from rushing the court, but its hard to stop 400+ plus students from rushing the floor...how many fans does tiger town consist of...

I agree...Siegels admin had to put them in line last year for getting too close to the court...and they tried to stop them from rushing the court, but its hard to stop 400+ plus students from rushing the floor...how many fans does tiger town consist of...

Not 400 I can tell you that, but they go to every game home and away. They have turned an away game to a home game many times. They got kicked out once, lol.

And you two make up for the rest of the Siegel folks..I hear much more about your student section than your teams....And I was there also at Murfreesboro last year..By the way I know it was about students...There were plenty of students from both sides(Bolivar and Middleton)..I can't really say for sure about the Siegal section because they were not there on Saturday....Maybe you can cheer your team to the Saturday game so I can see you first hand in all your glory....I'm sure you folks have a good time doing your thing,though....And it is a good thing you come out and support your team...Keeps you off the streets doing drugs,and children we all know drugs are bad...mmmmkay...

:thumb:

The only way your hear more about us than our team is if this is the only high school basketball related topic you have read...internet, printed newspaper, or otherwise. Go ahead and Search Siegel and you will have your results there.