Best Student Section IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE STATE

treefitty74

I don't really care enough about Siegel to search all that stuff..Maybe you can do it for me...But,I bet out of your over 3,000 posts more than half mention or have a picture of the nation attatched to it..Anyway,can't you tell when someone is yanking your chain??..You are a pretty easy mark..Really,think about it...Why would anyone way up here in NW Tennessee give a rip about a student section at Siegel High School??....Peace to ya brother,there are meds for your condition... :lol:

Yeah man thats a good one. You said it yourself, why would anyone way up in NW TN give a rip about a student section at Siegel High? Answer your own question, because you are obviously a great example.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care enough about Siegel to search all that stuff..Maybe you can do it for me...But,I bet out of your over 3,000 posts more than half mention or have a picture of the nation attatched to it..Anyway,can't you tell when someone is yanking your chain??..You are a pretty easy mark..Really,think about it...Why would anyone way up here in NW Tennessee give a rip about a student section at Siegel High School??....Peace to ya brother,there are meds for your condition... :lol:

Yeah man thats a good one. You said it yourself, why would anyone way up in NW TN give a rip about a student section at Siegel High? Answer your own question, because you are obviously a great example.

I don't really care enough about Siegel to search all that stuff..Maybe you can do it for me...But,I bet out of your over 3,000 posts more than half mention or have a picture of the nation attatched to it..Anyway,can't you tell when someone is yanking your chain??..You are a pretty easy mark..Really,think about it...Why would anyone way up here in NW Tennessee give a rip about a student section at Siegel High School??....Peace to ya brother,there are meds for your condition... :thumb:

Why do you care to get on here and slam people for thinking who they think is the best student section... I mean that is the name of this thread isnt it. Tell us who you think is tha loudest and then stop talking please... Your making yourself an easy mark for anyone who can identify stupid

Geez boys...You take yourselves way too seriously....Stupid is as stupid does momma always said...I'll take a stab at that best student section question though...Siegel????..Is that it???... You remind me of a person I used to know that always had to have the last word...Keep on going though,I know you will,you can't help yourselves......PEACE AND MAY GOOD FORTUNE HAPPEN TO THE NATION THIS YEAR AS THEY EMBARK ON THEIR JOURNEY TO WIN A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP....good luck to the basketball team also.....

Enough of these threads. NOBODY can prove they have the best student section. You can say you are the best, but that's not proof. There are several Siegel fans that get on here and say they're the best, but that's not proof. Lets leave it at that. There are LOTS of great student sections out there. And that's a good thing. :thumb:

Seigal has by far the best student section trust me. When I saw Tennessee High play them in the state tournament last year, there were easily ove 500 students there cheering the team. So that has to be proof enough. Im not a seigal fan because they did beat us in that game, im just stating facts.

You thought so much of that reply you had to post it 2x's,huh???..Is that your graduation picture up in the corner there?? :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Seigal has by far the best student section trust me. When I saw Tennessee High play them in the state tournament last year, there were easily ove 500 students there cheering the team. So that has to be proof enough. Im not a seigal fan because they did beat us in that game, im just stating facts.

that was a good game however...