Best Student Section IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE STATE

treefitty74

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that the Hardeman County teams ( Bolivar & Middleton ) have some crazy fans... The Lexington Tigers also have a great student section... EVERY GAME.

For a really small single A school Adamsville rocks their little wooden gym. Nobody here can tell me that having a great crowd doesn't effect the outcome of the game. In the last 3 years Adamsville has lost 6 games at home... to Middleton (2), Jax Christian, Liberty Tech, Fayette Ware, and Hardin County (Last second shot, blown call) And they are NO powerhouse. They have talent with the limited amount of players they have to choose from being stuck between McNairy Central & Hardin County, and the fans always keep the players pumped up... and the players do the same.

Come on... How does playing in your own gym, with fan support not come into play??? I know, being a PROUD CaRdiNaL CraZy, that our crowd will ###### any opponent off, just enough to get you mad and have your head outta the game. Having a cheering section IS an advantage.. ecspecially when the community, school, and coaches support it.

I love seeing any other school with a student section that will get after it when I walk into Aville's gym, or their gym... It gets the fans more into the game... and creates a great atmosphere for the players...

Edited by A_Alexander2

High School basketball is made by the fans.... the players wouldn't be as good without the fans, there wouldn't be any reason for a player to try as hard as they do and win if they didn't have th modivation of a student section, as a player i would like to thank everyone who has ever been a fan and got crazy a time or two, you make the game what it is and we as players try and show our thanks by winning a game for yall when we can!

Reno if you can get a chance come to lake county we will rock you out of the building.

I guess Lake Co rocks a little too much..I saw in the paper today that the principal at Lake Co is promoting a winning season but that no fans for Lake Co can sit on the visitors side...He said that is a new T.S.S.A.A. rule this year...He said that Lake Co fans will all have to sit on one side and even in the bleachers..I guess he is talking about the student body...I really don't see how they can tell someone where they can sit,unless they are on the visitors side maybe getting out of hand..In that case..they probably would be asked to leave ,no matter which side they are on..I know several people likes to sit on the visitors side because a lot of times,it's less crowded and may want to sit in a bottom row instead of way up...But even then..in most cases most of the crowd seems to sit in the corner ,away from the visitors main crowd...And in my case...I go to several Halls games,Dyersgurg,and Dyer Co games whenever Lake Co is not playing..I live in Newbern...how can they say I'm a Lake Co fan?