Round 2 - Greenbrier vs. White House

titans89

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, this is what I like to see......White House's and Greenbrier's TRUE colors....and I am not talking about blue and green.

From what I have seen the last 5 1/2 years, the two towns really DON'T like each other in private, but tell a different story publicly. However, just one little loss and White House shows how they REALLY feel! And, now Greenbrier is starting to return that love.

This is the way it OUGHT to be. What good is a rivalry if everybody just "loves" each other? I don't like White House and love it when they lose. May the dislike continue to come out!

congrats to ricky on the nomination, good job bro and best of luck on winning it all.

as for the football game tommorow night, i think its going to come down to who wants it more. neither of these teams are going to be making mistakes, its going to be whoever has more heart to take it to the next level.

both teams are based off running, so it'll probly be a quick game. lets all just hope for a great game tommorow night.

kyle, justin, troy, devan, jeremiah, jeffrey, jim, joedan, zach, dale, its been fun growing up with you guys, gl to the seniors and the rest of the team.

good luck white house, be ready and try gettin there a lil eariler this time eh? :thumb:

~CLASS OF 06~

Another great group of Greenbrier Seniors....

I remember a post last year about all the talk about the Class of 05 and how the Class of 06 were thinking no one was thinking they would be a good team. You boys have surpassed all of our expectations and have made us just as proud as the previous classes have. Your determination and dedication shows in the comraderie of your class and what you are teaching the underclassmen. I truly believe that you are the team that has what it takes to get back to the 'Boro. And even if the road ends tonight, we will remember the Bobcats Football Class of 2006, and beam with pride cause you have proved the Bobcats only get better!

Go get em' tonight, Green! You CAN!

To all the players for Wh and Greenbrier, tonight someone will leave "The Game" that many have called the game of the year a little less fortunate, but remember who you are and where you have come from! Remember that school Almamater, remember the talk your coach gives you before every game, remember the parents that support you, remember the people in your community that give their money, time and support (even if it goes to taxes), the pregame and after game meals the team chaplain that hopefully has shared the word of God with you, the managers that most of you "love" and the most the friends that you have made through all of the years of school, remember "when" because tonight there will be a group of seniors that won't have anything left but the memory! It's really not ever the same. You hear everyone say "Oh there is the next level, well I am hear to tell you there is the "next level" but you can ask any athlete it's never like high school football!!! Guys on here, it's been funny as a parent for the first time actually reading half of this, some of it has been crap some of it good football smack but I hope that each and everyone of us tonight support the "Seniors" and there surrounding teammates this Friday night for a game of Great Football because it's really all about them!!!! Goodluck to both teams, may tonight no one go home a looser! You are all excellent athletes or you wouldn't be this far!

To all the players for Wh and Greenbrier, tonight someone will leave "The Game" that many have called the game of the year a little less fortunate, but remember who you are and where you have come from! Remember that school Almamater, remember the talk your coach gives you before every game, remember the parents that support you, remember the people in your community that give their money, time and support (even if it goes to taxes), the pregame and after game meals the team chaplain that hopefully has shared the word of God with you, the managers that most of you "love" and the most the friends that you have made through all of the years of school, remember "when" because tonight there will be a group of seniors that won't have anything left but the memory! It's really not ever the same. You hear everyone say "Oh there is the next level, well I am hear to tell you there is the "next level" but you can ask any athlete it's never like high school football!!! Guys on here, it's been funny as a parent for the first time actually reading half of this, some of it has been crap some of it good football smack but I hope that each and everyone of us tonight support the "Seniors" and there surrounding teammates this Friday night for a game of Great Football because it's really all about them!!!! Goodluck to both teams, may tonight no one go home a looser! You are all excellent athletes or you wouldn't be this far!

Excellent post.

So right

White House made too many mistakes when they played them two weeks ago to win. Look at the film. It doesn't lie. The coaches AND players have studied this film like no other. They are not going to make the same mistaked they did two weeks ago. I expect Greenbrier to do the same thing they do to everyone they play. They are going to grind the ball out with 3-4 yard runs and catch people not being honest and run they QB on the edge. White House Has a game plan that they believe in. That is the most important statistic to me.

I think everyone will be suprised after this one.

WH-17

GB-7

P.S.- One player doesnt make the team. Ricky is a very unselfish player and the rest of the TEAM is very proud of his achievements off the field. It is sad that some of you people would like to take away from this teams achievements by saying the things that you say because believe it or not, players do come on here and read these boards. So just congratulate him on his award and quit being so sour about it. I just hope Greenbrier plays the best game they've played all year so when White house wins, they will know that they are a better team.

Good luck, and good night.