Boone's Midgets

jhite4058

i hope they do read it. I'd like to see them show up mad and play hard. It would give our team good practice for Motown West. If they do read this i'd like to give them some advice. The linebackers should show up a few hours early to practice falling down.

Yea, I can see they are going to get a lot of tackles as well, so they will be falling down a lot when they make piles on the qb, running backs, and recievers. Fast and small LB are lethal in HS football, and you will see that this Friday.

Everyone seems to be worried about next week. MoWest is a smart program and they are looking to this Friday, not next week's game against Boone :thumb:

And this will be my last post in this thread that really has no point except to show how much off a jackass someone can be on the internet. It's going to be a good, close game that could go either way, and I can't wait till tommorrow night to see the results of two teams that have played hard and well all season.

Boone Pride!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me like South had a hard time catching them, only 14 points by the best team in Region 1.

But Congrats on the win. The midgets will be back next season to bring more worries to offensive linemen. :thumb:

MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE A GROWTH SPERT BY NEXT YEAR AND GROW TO ABOUT

5 FOOT FIVE. HOPEFULLY THEY HIT PUBERTY AND GROW A SACK THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

This thread needs to be closed. It's okay to poke fun at schools (especially D-B :thumb: ), but this is pitiful. Lighten up Hite. Win with class. Congrats again to Boone on a good season.

No this is what happens when you put internet on computers in the special ed. classrooms. But here is a problem even a special guy like you can solve jhite-

South vs West=south getting pounded

Edited by Blazer58

No this is what happens when you put internet on computers in the special ed. classrooms. But here is a problem even a special guy like you can solve jhite-

South vs West=south getting pounded

You may be correct, South may get pounded. But, what are you basing this on? History? I'm assuming you play for Boone? You guys played them reasonably close right? South had every oppurtunity to blow lasts nights game wide open if not for silly red zone mistakes correct? I'm just wondering what you are basing your prediction on and I would say you probably know more than most of us on here since you played in both games. I'd really appreciate your input on this. Thanks.

You may be correct, South may get pounded. But, what are you basing this on? History? I'm assuming you play for Boone? You guys played them reasonably close right? South had every oppurtunity to blow lasts nights game wide open if not for silly red zone mistakes correct? I'm just wondering what you are basing your prediction on and I would say you probably know more than most of us on here since you played in both games. I'd really appreciate your input on this. Thanks.

Can, could, shall, should

didn't, couldn't, should of...etc

This is the difference between good and great teams. South did have a chance, I won't deny that for a second. South COULD have blown this game wide open, yet they didn't. That's the difference. A good team can make mistakes and you can say "well they should have and could have done this, had them on the ropes yes sir" yet................they messed up. A great team will not make those errors.

People can say left and right that South could have had a 35-7 game, yet those "silly mistakes" are going to cost them big in upcoming rounds. They SHOULD have capitalized, yet they didn't.

Now am *not* I saying that South will lose for sure against MoWest, no sir. Every team has a chance on any given Friday. But making silly, simple mistakes as some might put it, will cost you huge in these all or nothing games.

*Edit for me speedily typing away!

Edited by formerblazer

MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE A GROWTH SPERT BY NEXT YEAR AND GROW TO ABOUT

5 FOOT FIVE. HOPEFULLY THEY HIT PUBERTY AND GROW A SACK THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

The "terrible" defense held South to 14 points.

So you are saying, that your offense is terrible? Or maybe you are just saying all of South is terrible and barely won to a more terriblererer team (that's sarcasm my friend). I mean, this terrible team played a terrible game against your supposed great team? Does this make Boone the better team, just one that had a bad day? Are teams only "terrible" or "great"?

I'm confused. You bring many interesting questions to the table. (look, that is sarcasm again!)

P.S. Grow up dude, don't need caps, we all either have reading glasses or our vision is well enough for us to see regular sized letters. You want to take part in a conversation, do it with maturity and bring something to the table. Any 5 year old can make "Your mama" comments about any other team on here. The Boone people didn't come on here looking for a fight, you did, grow the f up or just make an imaginary chat board with some paper and crayons.

Then, someone might actually give a dang about what you have to say. :thumb:

Edited by formerblazer