Boone's Midgets

jhite4058

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many points can South score against Daniel Boone's so called defense?I don't even think their linebackers feet can touch the ground.

keep thinking that, there were 9 other teams that thought the same thing and lost. If South goes into this game thinking they will walk over Boone from the get go, South is going to be crying this Friday night.

Show some respect, the LBs are tough and will go 4 quarters at 100 percent.

keep thinking that, there were 9 other teams that thought the same thing and lost. If South goes into this game thinking they will walk over Boone from the get go, South is going to be crying this Friday night.

I can attest to the toughness of those LBs. They seem to get lost behind the D line and come out of nowhere and knock your head off. Without a doubt, they are stout. I sure wouldn't underestimate them because of thier size. Elizabethton was concerned about them and there was a reason why....the guys are just hard to block. Have fun tryin'.......

I can assure you that the Rebel coaches and players are fully aware of Boone's players and coaching staff and have nothing but respect. This will be a hard fought close game no doubt. Boone always plays tough. Here's hoping to a good hard fought game with no injuries!! and as always GO REBELS!!! :rolleyes:

I can assure you that the Rebel coaches and players are fully aware of Boone's players and coaching staff and have nothing but respect. This will be a hard fought close game no doubt. Boone always plays tough. Here's hoping to a good hard fought game with no injuries!! and as always GO REBELS!!! ;)

At least someone has some class from South. All weekend and on every place I look people keep saying "BUT TEH SKY HICKS WITHOUT IS TEH NOTHING".

oooooooooooook whatever you say, not like he is playing with anyone.

But seriously, it'll be a tough game, someone should know better than to make stupid comments like this. We have the best of the best playing these next 4 weeks so I would worry about other things than the size of Boone's Defense.

Sorry to dissapoint the Sullivan South football geek, but the so called " Boone Midgets " are one of the best linebacking core I have seen in the last couple of years.

They are tough, fast and can hit.....

It is always fun to listen to a non football geek talk about a game they have never played... But anyway....

Good luck to the boys that are actually playing the game from both Sullivan and Boone. With any luck, we will see you in a week or so.

Trojandad2006

Father or OT50 ;)

you've never heard anyone say that power comes in the smallest packages. How about between a RB or whoever wants to make or break the tackle, whoever gets the lowest will win? If these LB's were 5'9 and weigh 160 lbs i could see what ur saying. Take this for example. Ravenwood. Jamie wilkerson is about 5'8 or 5'9 and can probably bench the most on the entire team other than daniel becker which i still think wilkerson can do more. o yea just remember that thing the coach said in the nike high school football commercial. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog." That is what matters.

I don't even think their linebackers feet can touch the ground.

So I guess they run around floating in air or? Last time I checked, regardless of how short someone is, their feet are still on the ground...Don't worry about it jhite they start teaching this stuff in about second grade so not too much longer before you can make a half decent post.

do you honestly think that their linebackers could fight with the likes of Jake McMillan and Colin Sandidge. I think not. They'd have a better fight sticking their head up their ###### and fight for air.

:)

seriously

:thumb:

See ya Friday then, and comments like these are great for the team, who I believe a few players read the forum to find out what is going on talk wise. Just keep adding fuel to the fire :)