Gary Rankin

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Rankin pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I heard the same thing... it was a good thing that Abe Froman, The sausage king of Chicago, was there. :thumb:

yea the talk 2-day was 2 tell them how THEY lost the game fri night. that is y ur boy is talkin bout quittin aint it?

yeah heard that he was pullin the golf cart behind him wit whine-it runnin behind it screamin 2 stop.

Yes I'm pretty sure they knew they lost the game after the last second ticked off the clock last Friday night, I dont think Rankin had to tell them because they were celebrating becuase they had looked at the scoreboard wrong and thought Riverdale had won 17-0. He had that talk on Monday buddy.

haha I'm not even gonna lie 802 clowned on you hoss....hahah your boy Lebron had to start telling the boys the season was over after bout week 6 when they got eliminated from making the playoffs.

Yes I'm pretty sure they knew they lost the game after the last second ticked off the clock last Friday night, I dont think Rankin had to tell them because they were celebrating becuase they had looked at the scoreboard wrong and thought Riverdale had won 17-0. He had that talk on Monday buddy.

haha I'm not even gonna lie 802 clowned on you hoss....hahah your boy Lebron had to start telling the boys the season was over after bout week 6 when they got eliminated from making the playoffs.

You got one thing right.......802 = Clown .

If only you knew what you were talking about ... we were still in the hunt for the 4th playoff spot until after week 9 after beating Lebanon in week 8.

Also I believe what oland was saying was that Mr. Rankin blamed the loss on his players' performance and took no responsibility himself. Since I wasn't at the game, I can't begin to cast blame. However, I always thought it is a TEAM win and a TEAM loss. But then what do I know? I am definitely old school.

If only you knew what you were talking about ... we were still in the hunt for the 4th playoff spot until after week 9 after beating Lebanon in week 8.

Also I believe what oland was saying was that Mr. Rankin blamed the loss on his players' performance and took no responsibility himself. Since I wasn't at the game, I can't begin to cast blame. However, I always thought it is a TEAM win and a TEAM loss. But then what do I know? I am definitely old school.

Two things..

I doubt that Oland got invited to any meeting...

Technically only...

Two things..

I doubt that Oland got invited to any meeting...

Technically only...

HAHAHA....guess you forgot that oland has a cousin on the RHS freshman team didn't you?

But truthfully we know some folk get the story twisted.......of course NEVERRRRRR me!! <_<

Who knows what really happened in any meeting but maybe someone tape-recorded it. Everyone knows Juicy loves his wire.....

I dont know who he is but I enjoy 802's post. It seems like a bunch of certain poster from a particular school like to gang up on him and he dishes it right back out so i guess you could say i got his back. Come on now man, they only won 2 games this year, they werent gonna get in the playoffs with 3 wins.

I dont know who he is but I enjoy 802's post. It seems like a bunch of certain poster from a particular school like to gang up on him and he dishes it right back out so i guess you could say i got his back. Come on now man, they only won 2 games this year, they werent gonna get in the playoffs with 3 wins.

yes...... Like I said..... you like to act knowledgeable about football but you have no clue whatsoever. Go back and read the archives of the DNJ. ... or read the TSSAA site for how playoffs are determined. It doesn't matter now b/c we didn't beat Smyrna when we needed to. But we def got back in the hunt when we beat Lebanon. I could care less whether you believe it or not.

You may want to read 802's posts and you will see that he gets into it with everyone on the boards. It isn't exclusive to us folk at Oakland. No one is intimidated by anything that he says either. The guy may need some therapy. I might even be willing to chip in a quarter or two for it. B)

802 seems to be one of the more intelligent posters on the board. Perhaps he could be more diplomatic sometimes but he knows his stuff and can certainly do some nice things with the computer.

He can make even complete sentences which, by itself, separates him from a lot of posters.