Farragut @ Oak Ridge Qtr. Final

FHS_Admiral

Thats right, no one can beat OR! Rightttttt!

Remember the Owls. The team that Farragut has beat twice.

Games are about match-ups and the mind set of the players.

On the other hand, OR knows they can beat FHS and FHS hopes they can beat OR.

It's the mind-set. I hate to say it but OR by 12.

IMO-FHS has the young men to beat OR but not the coaching.

Please, prove me wrong Admirals!

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge just needs to play Team Wildcat football and nothing less. I have no doubt the team will do just that. The work ethic the players have shown all season has been an inspiration. Your strength comes from your roots and your roots are the Oak Ridge Tradition. You are in the process of laying down more roots. Do not stop until the Oak tree is firmly planted. Oak Ridge Family. Keep it up Cats and take care of business this week!

Focus on what the coaches tell you. Then focus more on what the coaches tell you.

We'll see. I just find it hard to believe that Oak Ridge can't be stopped. They only have 2 plays, toss left and toss right. We ran all over the defense and shot ourselves in the foot. It will be different this time, we will dominate an Oak Ridge team that is looking at Riverdale. I bet the Oak Ridge boys don't even respect us and thats great, it makes it that much sweeter when we win.

Difference maker this week: Shane Reveiz

Go Admirals

We'll see. I just find it hard to believe that Oak Ridge can't be stopped. They only have 2 plays, toss left and toss right. We ran all over the defense and shot ourselves in the foot. It will be different this time, we will dominate an Oak Ridge team that is looking at Riverdale. I bet the Oak Ridge boys don't even respect us and thats great, it makes it that much sweeter when we win.

Go Admirals

:thumb: Come on guys. The Wildcats weren't focused in the latter part of the Ooltewah game. That game doesn't put them any closer to yours or the Owls level of play. I think they're awake now (like the Riverdale guy said) and out to prove that game was a fluke. You don't have a prayer.

Resistance is futile. You will be absorbed into the collective (set of losers). They have weapons you can only dream of - the biggest one being that stadium and their fans.

Live long and prosper (next year).

I hope BOTH teams take the following to heart.

A couple of years ago there was a NUMBER 1 school in this state named Lincoln County that was 'supposedly' unbeatable. After all they had done something no one had ever done before and that was to beat R'dale in Warrior Stadium. Come playoff time they met again, only this time at "THE PIT". LC was HEAVILY favored to win this game also. Only something strange happened, R'dale came in and WON!

How does this apply to this game? Its playoff time and NOBODY better take ANY game for granted. Can any team be beaten? Absolutely! Does this mean I am favoring one over the other? Nope! I just want everybody to support their team and realize that in any game there will be a winner and a loser.

Go Admirals

It is statements like these and the trash talk handed out by Farragut against everybody they play the their program gets very little respect from the other schools. You say you ran all over the defense the last game, well where is the score, I recall it being 39-0. They used those two plays because they worked, you evidently have not watched other games OR has played.

However, you can be sure Farragut has OR's attention. Post like yours only add to the motivation. "simple coaches," "ran all over the defense" only in your dreams. The coaches are great and the DARK SIDE will remind you again that you do not run over them.

I really thought Farragut had more class, but I am losing that feeling daily.

The crowd for this game should be huge. Fans of other teams, PLEASE come join us for the game. Ooltewah, William Blount, DB, and anyone else, come and wear your colors. Cheer for which ever team you want. You will be treated well and respected (especially the Owls) here in Oak Ridge. Our tailgating is great and are fans are friendly. Enjoy the atmosphere and some great football.

Anchorsaway - you're writing checks (in your only 2 posts) that your players have to cover. You might want to reconsider some your statements. "Simple coaches", "only two plays". Say what you will, but be big enough to show some respect if it doesn't go as you see it.

The crowd for this game should be huge. Fans of other teams, PLEASE come join us for the game. Ooltewah, William Blount, DB, and anyone else, come and wear your colors. Cheer for which ever team you want. You will be treated well and respected (especially the Owls) here in Oak Ridge. Our tailgating is great and are fans are friendly. Enjoy the atmosphere and some great football.

Anchorsaway - you're writing checks (in your only 2 posts) that your players have to cover. You might want to reconsider some your statements. "Simple coaches", "only two plays". Say what you will, but be big enough to show some respect if it doesn't go as you see it.

If your Coach's are simple , what does that make Farragut's? :)

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

A friend at work turned me on to CoachT last week and I love it, but I am not talking trash. I am speaking the truth. Yes it was 39-0, yes we did not stop the Gulmire kid, and he is great. But for those of us who did not have on Farragut or Oak Ridge blinders you would have seen two offenses that moved the ball at will. The difference being Oak Ridge executed in the Red Zone. I have seen Farragut all year long. We will put points on the board, because Oak Ridge and the Darkside Defense, and aren't nicknames supposed to be earned, who gave you all that nickname? I mean are you trying to be the Doomsday Defense? Andre Sterling and Nic Moore will run wild, like they did last time because if you watch closely. Oak Ridge's d line got whipped by Farragut. Look at the stats. We ran all over the "Darkside".

On Defense mark my words Reveiz will blast through any o lineman or fullback or receiver and make plays all night long. He is the Mr. Football. period. I know Ooltewah awoke a sleeping Giant, blah blah, well on Friday its is going to be time for the Giant to go back to sleep one week earlier than usual.