Farragut @ Oak Ridge Qtr. Final

FHS_Admiral

Is there any way that Farragut can get the monkey off of their backs in this game? Is there any way to stop the Gulmire kid outside of divine intervention ?

How does everyone see this game?

Personally, as much as I would like to see Farragut win it, I don't really think they can on the road at Blankenship. I do however think that Farragut will show up much better this time around and play a tough game. My early prediction is.....

Oak Ridge 34

Farragut 24

I hope I'm dead wrong however and the Ads pull off an upset. (I give 'em a 10% chance)

Go Admirals !!! :thumb:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way that Farragut can get the monkey off of their backs in this game? Is there any way to stop the Gulmire kid outside of divine intervention ?

How does everyone see this game?

Personally, as much as I would like to see Farragut win it, I don't really think they can on the road at Blankenship. I do however think that Farragut will show up much better this time around and play a tough game. My early prediction is.....

Oak Ridge 34

Farragut 24

I hope I'm dead wrong however and the Ads pull off an upset. (I give 'em a 10% chance)

Go Admirals !!! :thumb:

Ad's dang sure outcoached the Owls tonight. Ooltewah used like 10% of their offensive weapons whole game once again shot thierselfs in the foot with Penalties and To's. I think Farragut is a much more disciplined better coached team than Ooltewah. but that being said no way Blake McDade should not be Mr Football in 5a.... He has better stats than reviez on defense and prolly 100 yards recieving the 4 times they decided to throw to him whole game.

My Pick

OR 42

Farr 28

I hope Oak Ridge murders Farragut. After tonight, I have lost all respect for their fans, their students, their administration, and the entire community of Farragut. Their P/A announcer should be fired after his antics and behavior during the game; yelling to the top his lungs and with the speaker on full blast during a 3rd down situation for the Owls. I was later informed that it was a vice principal!!! If the refs actaully had some balls, they would have flagged Farraguts butt for unsportmalnike conduct. After the players shook hands, the fans ran on the field and had to make rude remarks about the Ooltewah players and the score. And finally, the band played as soon as the Owls gathered in a huddle after the game and played as loud as they oculd and as soon as they were done they yell oops...sorry you lost. As the owls were heading toward the buses the principal on a motorcycle drove by the senriors and ran his mouth and allegedly called them "losers" Never, in my life have I seen such low class from one school and I will be making a phone call to Farragut to address this problem. Im pulling for Oak Ridge 100% in this game and I hope they clobber Farragut and hit em in the mouth til they lay down and beg for mercy. ;)

Edited by The Chief

You have got to be kidding me!

This is the Oak Ridge vs Farragut Third Round Playoff thread and two of the first five posts come from Ooltewah fans?

Give it up! No matter how many posts Owl fans posts it will not win a State Championship.

Well based on that post count me for one more post pllng for cookeville to take down OR in Semi's

which is closer to Mbor OR or FHS i want the nearsest school to win although i think everyone has been looking forward to a RIVERDALE oak ridge game since the begining of the year we have to get through Cookeville and OR has to win this one which i think they will all the owls did was wake up a sleeping giant

my pick (if u care)

OR 42

Fhs 10

Less than 30 minutes between the two schools for you. I agree the Owls woke up Oak Ridge, and it was fun to watch. Too bad they can't seem to handle Farragut. Just you watch and see Oak Ridge tear a new one in the Ads again next week. Must be the match-ups. I hope to see Oak Ridge - Riverdale semi. No offense Cookeville, I just think everyone would rather see the rematch.

You have got to be kidding me!

This is the Oak Ridge vs Farragut Third Round Playoff thread and two of the first five posts come from Ooltewah fans?

Give it up! No matter how many posts Owl fans posts it will not win a State Championship.

Where in the heck did that post come from? We're all pulling for you idiot! When was Oak Ridge's last state championship? Beat Riverdale and then talk...you'll get the same ring Ooltewah did losing in the semi's! :thumb:

Their P/A announcer should be fired after his antics and behavior during the game; yelling to the top his lungs and with the speaker on full blast during a 3rd down situation for the Owls. I was later informed that it was a vice principal!!! If the refs actaully had some balls, they would have flagged Farraguts butt for unsportmalnike conduct. And finally, the band played as soon as the Owls gathered in a huddle after the game and played as loud as they oculd and as soon as they were done they yell oops...sorry you lost. As the owls were heading toward the buses the principal on a motorcycle drove by the senriors and ran his mouth and allegedly called them "losers"

Once again from the bleachers needs to dispel some myths:

1. The p/a announcer was not the one yelling on he loudspeaker

2. The "vice-principal" was not that at all but rather an overzealous parent. Yes, this same person was the one who got a hold of the p/a microphone.

3. You're complaining about the band playing after the game. Wow, that is really reaching there. In my many years of attending Farragut football games the band has always played in the stands prior to the conclusion of the game. Not once to my knowledge as this drawn such ire from the opposition. Some one should probably tell the cheerleaders to be quiet as well post game. :thumb:

As stated in a previous post I am sorry that this one person got out of control and ruined your experience. I believe that this fan should be reprimanded somehow for his actions, it was a classless thing to do.