Farragut @ Oak Ridge Qtr. Final

FHS_Admiral

After reading some of these posts, I now realize that Oak Ridge was just lucky in the first game against Farragut.

The line at OR can't block, Spencer can just run one play, the coaches are sad ... how in the heck did they ever win? I am really scared now about Friday's game, the Admirals will come to Blankenship and show the Wildcats how to play football.

Many more posts and I may pick the Admirals by close to 50 against the lucky Wildcats.

OK, It seams that the OR posters are focusing on one poster from Farragut. If we focused on one poster this could get nasty. By reading the articles after the last game, it’s evident that TANK does a great job firing up the OR faithful and that FHS moved the ball and had the opportunity to score 4 X! With the help of the Admirals and the fired up defense of the Cats they were denied the end zone.

Most of us just want to see the Ads play their best against OR. The last 2 times they met that wasn't the case.

I've seen a different game from the poster who said "Simple Coaching". I saw our line knocked off the ball and great blocking from the OR line. They are one of the few teams to do a good job at slowing down Reveiz. This time there will be 2 of them and I hope if you block one the other will be in there to slow down the Gulmire brothers.

Notice no Farragut poster has said one Negative thing about the Gulmire's. That cannot be said of the OR poster referring to our MR. FOOTBALL CANIDATE.

WE ALL KNOW THE GREAT TRADITION AND PROGRAM THAT OAK RIDGE HAS! Just give Farragut some credit for getting their program out of the gutter and trying to compete against the top programs in the state.

BTW- what time do I need to get there to get a parking space to eat at Big Eds? :thumb:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll need to get to Big Ed's really early. I was in there at 5 last week and it was a madhouse, people standing waiting for tables at 5:00. AnchorsAway must be just trying to rile folks up, because not one thing he's said is accurate, not even close. I don't think he watched the same game as the rest of us. Go Cats

Sorry someone badmouthed Reveiz some Oak Ridge fans just get carried away with their enthusiasism (sp?). He an outstanding player.

Now to the important stuff, you need to get to Big Eds by 5:00 no later than 5:30 to get a parking place and order. Figure an hour at least to order and get served and most important eat a large special. If you can't get in come to our tailgate party on the upperside of the field. We're having BBQ Sevier County Bear meat. (My Bad), burgers, hoggies and chick fillet. Comes with a soda,chips and a homemade cookie for a $5.00 donation to the boosters. Served from 4:30 to 6:00

And I assure you, you are very welcome. Heck anytime we can get west Knoxville money we're happy.

Edited by bounder

You'll need to get to Big Ed's really early. I was in there at 5 last week and it was a madhouse, people standing waiting for tables at 5:00. AnchorsAway must be just trying to rile folks up, because not one thing he's said is accurate, not even close. I don't think he watched the same game as the rest of us. Go Cats

Sorry someone badmouthed Reveiz some Oak Ridge fans just get carried away with their enthusiasism (sp?). He an outstanding player.

Now to the important stuff, you need to get to Big Eds by 5:00 no later than 5:30 to get a parking place and order. Figure an hour at least to order and get served and most important eat a large special. If you can't get in come to our tailgate party on the upperside of the field. We're having BBQ Sevier County Bear meat. (My Bad), burgers, hoggies and chick fillet. Comes with a soda,chips and a homemade cookie for a $5.00 donation to the boosters. Served from 4:30 to 6:00

And I assure you, you are very welcome. Heck anytime we can get west Knoxville money we're happy.

:D:D - I think I might try the tailgate and cry in my beer at Big Eds after the game. :o Is ther any where to park on the upperside or will I need to walk?

Yeah, normally you can find a place up on the hill or across from Eds if you get there early enough. If Bounder would stop cryin about the price of Ribs and charge $6 you could actually get some good Q at his tailgate party. Heck he is a movie star in 5 states after his CSS debute. I think he is waitin on TR the Terrible to come out of retirement to help him cook Ribs though. Wish I could be there Blaster but won't make it to OR in time to see the game.

Ole Dad

Go Cats!

:D:D - I think I might try the tailgate and cry in my beer at Big Eds after the game. :o Is ther any where to park on the upperside or will I need to walk?

Rumor has it that the world renowned environmental psychologist, Sycum Hout, PhD. has been working covertly to the benefit of the Oak Ridge High School Football Wildcats. He is on loan from the secret (the one everyone knows about) behavior modification laboratory deep underground in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. If one follows the money trail closely, funding from someone closely associated with an international satallite television conglomerate pays the salary of Dr. Hout. Dr. Hout has played an intergral part in the brainwashing of politicians in the former Soviet Union, guerilla forces in Nicaragua, and, more recently, athletes at the University of South Carolina. At USC, he worked under the direction of another "evil genius". It appears his mission is to supply false information and antagonistic proganda to provide a favorable response for his employer. This response is likened to a rage seen only in savage animals when continually taunted by outsiders to their pack with an aggressive stance. Be warned, Dr. Hout is a master of psychology along the lines of Hanibal Lector. In the underground world he is known by one word - "Anchorsaway"

Edited by OR nole

QUOTE(rhayes @ Nov 14 2005 - 11:34 AM)

How many state titles does Cookeville have in football? Maybe when you have 7 titles under your belt, your opinion might mean something. Look for Oak Ridge (7 Titles) and Riverdale (4 Titles) in round four.

What an ignorant post coming from an arrogant fan. The last time I checked it really doesn't matter how many state titles you have or had it is determined on the field each week. Riverdale, Oak Ridge and everyone else had to get a first title at sometime so remember that and shut your pie hole because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This should be a great game both teams are well coached and will be ready to slug it out for all four quarters. Go Cavs!

It's Football Time in TN!

Edited by MasterBlaster 1