Farragut @ Oak Ridge Qtr. Final

FHS_Admiral

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toss right, toss left, and lets not forget about the trap. If Farragutless had a coaching staff they would have adjusted to the plays on defense but they never did. Our motto is "run it till they stop it". You didn't stop it then and you won't stop it this friday either. "simple coaching staff" you wish. At least Farragutless will have a better basketball team come monday when all the football players that play basketball report to practice. You might as well tell your players to be ready to turn there stuff in monday. ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

LET THEM HATE AS LONG AS THEY RESPECT

never have been and never will be as good as Oak Ridge.

Name calling, Wow and OR one of the top Academic schools in the State. Next thing you know our folks will say things like Pussycats and skip the cats or discuss how the Owls owned the Kitty cats the 2nd half when the cats lost. Where as the Ads had the Birds in a cage the entire game.

All those things would be silly because we know it's the Nucular waste that spawn those creatures you call football players. How else could Mr G run for 300+ yards against one of the top defenseive teams in the state. :unsure:

On a serious note. It should be a great game and I'm looking forwar to it. If FHS gets blown out again, it's going to be hard to cheer for them in the future unless some things change.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

I do not know who "Nick Orlando" is, but he is NOT someone who speaks for Oak Ridge. I doubt seriously that "Nick" is even an OR fan or former player. "Nick" just became a member today and has only started posts trying to incite or create problems.

A true OR person would never use the nickname "Nick Orlando" to degrade another person, player, or team. The real "Nick Orlando" was a legend in OR sports. This person has just created this to cause ill will towards OR. I have already had one of his posts removed today for his behavior towards another player.

Go away "Nick Orlando" or better yet, grow up.

I do not know who "Nick Orlando" is, but he is NOT someone who speaks for Oak Ridge. I doubt seriously that "Nick" is even an OR fan or former player. "Nick" just became a member today and has only started posts trying to incite or create problems.

A true OR person would never use the nickname "Nick Orlando" to degrade another person, player, or team. The real "Nick Orlando" was a legend in OR sports. This person has just created this to cause ill will towards OR. I have already had one of his posts removed today for his behavior towards another player.

Go away "Nick Orlando" or better yet, grow up.

This "individual" does not represent Oak Ridge in any way. He dishonors the name he chose. I'm sure there are a lot of OR faithful who knew Mr. Orlando who would like to know who this guy is.

Farragutless is the name we called them when I played. Just some fuel for the fire. As far as the Owls go their season is over. The best thing that could've happened to OR is for them to beat us. Now we are focused on one thing. And Farragutless stands in the way. We will take care of business friday night. And whoever is posting about the admiral's so called defense needs to stop. They are a good defense accept when they play OR. Any team that can't stop the sweep and the trap all night long does not deserve any acknowledgment. We will end your season friday. Just as we did last year.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

FARRAGUTLESS claim to fame: We beat the owls and OR didn't.

I hope that is satisfies til next season.

As someone who talks trash anonymously over the internet, I suspect you are far more "gutless" yourself, than those from Farragut whom you have been talking about. I also highly doubt that you were ever somebody who actually played the game. I would suspect that anyone who posts like you do is probably some little pansy that played in the band or something. Let me guess, did you play the tuba or something little Nicky? :angry:

Just for the record , and to show how classless this person is who is using the nick "NickOrlando," He just joined Coacht this morning, already has had one topic post removed for his remarks and had another locked with the topic edited by a moderator.

It is obvious this is not an OR person and is using this board in an effort to have others have a bad opinion of our school.

If we complain to the moderators or Coacht they will have him removed permanently.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Nick has a son who played football. "Named Nick Jr." Are you sure this is not him?

Ole Dad

I for one am greatly offended that some dipbrain would use Coach's name on here or anywhere else for that matter. I still can't call him anything but Coach or Coach Orlando. I just wish he was alive so I could talk to him. Great Man... formed more young boys into men than you could imagine.