Farragut @ Oak Ridge Qtr. Final

FHS_Admiral

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FHS54, yes the stands sell out. Usually with the Kingsport DB game and most of the playoffs. As for the fans sitting in the chairs on the hill that is a tradition that goes back a long way. Most of those fans sitting there now sat there as they were growing up. They love the hill.

Oak Ridge will turn out for this game, the Ads need to bring the crowds along also. :lol:

I did see the first game between the two teams and yes I do realize the score was 39-0. I think Farragut played the worst game they have played all season and Oak Ridge played the best game they can play. You have to take in consideration that Farragut made a lot of mistakes that they won't make again. You also have to consider we ripped OR's defense for 329 yards or so. We won't make the same mistakes, these boys are ready this time and to be honest with you I think Oak Ridge is looking forward to Riverdale and overlooking us. I hope they do, because it will make it that much sweeter. I am not taking anything away from Oak Ridge, they are good. Farragut is better. I have seen both teams play all year long and just look at how Oak Ridge handled Ooltewah and how Farragut did, twice. It's gonna be a battle and a war and I think the Ads win in the trenches. There is no doubt in my mind our o-line and d-line will outplay Oak Ridge. The o-line and d-line as I stated earlier is not coached well, watch them play on Friday. They don't drive, they stand straight up, and the d-line catches off the line of scrimmage. Oak Ridgers you can get mad, but you need to watch for yourselves this Friday. Its the truth!

Anchors;

You're correct. OR is a bunch of bumbling idiots. I'm surprised they even have a football team. They can't even line up. Heck no wonder Farragut has beaten them 14 straight. The cats should just forfiet this game and turn in their uniforms. Heck with their simple coaches, no defense, two play offense and overlooking their opponents they should loose by 50 points. Farragut is obviously an offensive powerhouse and a defensive juggernaut. Those poor Cats. Please don't hurt our poor little boys.

Ole Dad

I did see the first game between the two teams and yes I do realize the score was 39-0. I think Farragut played the worst game they have played all season and Oak Ridge played the best game they can play. You have to take in consideration that Farragut made a lot of mistakes that they won't make again. You also have to consider we ripped OR's defense for 329 yards or so. We won't make the same mistakes, these boys are ready this time and to be honest with you I think Oak Ridge is looking forward to Riverdale and overlooking us. I hope they do, because it will make it that much sweeter. I am not taking anything away from Oak Ridge, they are good. Farragut is better. I have seen both teams play all year long and just look at how Oak Ridge handled Ooltewah and how Farragut did, twice. It's gonna be a battle and a war and I think the Ads win in the trenches. There is no doubt in my mind our o-line and d-line will outplay Oak Ridge. The o-line and d-line as I stated earlier is not coached well, watch them play on Friday. They don't drive, they stand straight up, and the d-line catches off the line of scrimmage. Oak Ridgers you can get mad, but you need to watch for yourselves this Friday. Its the truth!

The best way to answer this post is to say: See you Friday! You will be coming to the game won't you anchors?

The best way to answer this post is to say: See you Friday! You will be coming to the game won't you anchors?

I think 'ole Anchors is looking at this game through some might powerful Navy colored glasses. I think Oak Ridge is the slightly better team, but I don't totally discount Farragut's chances in this game. I do think that Farragut played their worst game this year against OR, and I also think that OR played one of their best against FHS, however, that doesn't translate to Farragut being better than OR. I don't know how Anchors is arriving at that conclusion.

I do think that if both teams play at their very best, that it will be a whale of a good high school football game, but that Oak Ridge will come out slightly on top. That is unless Farragut catches a break or two.

Sure do wish I could be there for this one !!!

Anchors;

You're correct. OR is a bunch of bumbling idiots. I'm surprised they even have a football team. They can't even line up. Heck no wonder Farragut has beaten them 14 straight. The cats should just forfiet this game and turn in their uniforms. Heck with their simple coaches, no defense, two play offense and overlooking their opponents they should loose by 50 points. Farragut is obviously an offensive powerhouse and a defensive juggernaut. Those poor Cats. Please don't hurt our poor little boys.

Ole Dad

OD- Can U make some calls and arrange that. It would save some time with all this trash talk ;) Tell them to make it FHS 50/ OR 0.

We would appreciate it. I don't want to get cold Friday! ;)

I just looking for a great game out of the Ads. A win would make their season.