Hampton Wins... Coalfield next!

KING'S NEMESIS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, All I want to do is go see Jacket's 125 Acre Farm. :thumb:

Got any cattle down/over - - - up/over yonder, C Y?

He's an English major, wouldn't know the difference in a cow or a deer. Can't predict Football scores worth a flip. Of coarse he did beat me on the Bid One.s regular season contest. Must have been picking Hampton alot. lol

Everyone on here keeps putting Harriman down and calling them cheaters and talking trash about Hampton beating them Friday night so now I am gonna say a few things in Harrimans defense. First off Hampton did not put whipping on Harriman to my recalection the score was Hampton 7 Harriman 0 until the end of the third then Hampton scored again. Harriman scored and it was called back by a bad call by the refs saying illegal receiver down field when he was the receiver.

The refs called some bad calls on both sides and Harriman could not come back from them. Hampton scored the final TD on Harrimans JV due to injuries to their starters. Miller from Harriman ran the ball on a bad snap for the 1st down and made it yet the refs didnt give it to them. But as for Harriman cheating thats just BS because had they been the score would have been better.Both teams played hardall game and good plays came out of it Harriman could not get their running game going. As for class I believe Harriman players and fans showed just that for several reasons one being there was alot of Hampton fans sitting on the visitors side among Harriman fans which is just plain rude. Cloudland had several fans on Harrimans side cheering for Harriman to win. After the game it was found out that some of Hampton fans was at Harrimans Fan bus messing with it and when one of the female fans approached the bus and ask what they was doing she was verably attacked. As for the Coalfield game it will be a great game both teams will play hard and with alot of heart it will come down to the call of the refs. But I do believe Harriman deserves some respect they played hard and did give Hampton a good hard game and the devils has NO reason to hold the heads down they should be proud of themselves and their coaches and know all of Roane County is proud of them.

I guess this must be a pattern because there were Hampton fans on the visitors side during the Sunbright game as well. Two of whom were walking the bleachers right behind the Sunbright coaching staff. It was an older gentleman with a Bulldogs cap on and a somewhat younger, but much bigger guy with real thick glasses.

I guess this must be a pattern because there were Hampton fans on the visitors side during the Sunbright game as well. Two of whom were walking the bleachers right behind the Sunbright coaching staff. It was an older gentleman with a Bulldogs cap on and a somewhat younger, but much bigger guy with real thick glasses.

We always keep spies in the visitors bleachers, did you see the one in the black hood and shades. they are a sneaky bunch.

As for the hampton harriman game, both teams played well but harriaman got in the redzone 5 times, and they can brag about how they stopped them all they want but what the"dogs" dont realize is that you do that with coalfield because they will score 5 times so you better get that "GREAT" bulldog defense in shape if u plan on even staying with coalfield>

srry just the truth

As for the hampton harriman game, both teams played well but harriaman got in the redzone 5 times, and they can brag about how they stopped them all they want but what the"dogs" dont realize is that you do that with coalfield because they will score 5 times so you better get that "GREAT" bulldog defense in shape if u plan on even staying with coalfield>

srry just the truth

They didn't score 5 times on Cloudland or even Unaka for that matter. Coalfield will have to play their A game to stay with Hampton. If you think for a half a second, Coalfield is going to come up here and just run Hampton off the field, you don't have a clue about Hampton or football in general. This is a good team. They have pride ,they have heart, they are huge,they are mean, and they are not going to be intimidated. There has not been a team score 5 times on them all year. That won't , I repeat WON'T happen Friday night. GET REAL

Edited by pujo

They didn't score 5 times on Cloudland or even Unaka for that matter. Coalfield will have to play their A game to stay with Hampton. If you think for a half a second, Coalfield is going to come up here and just run Hampton off the field, you don't have a clue about Hampton or football in general. This is a good team. They have pride ,they have heart, they are huge,they are mean, and they are not going to be intimidated. There has not been a team score 5 times on them all year. That won't , I repeat WON'T happen Friday night. GET REAL

Coalfield has one thing that I think will neutralize that "good" Hampton team and that is an O line and D line that may not be as big but definitely are as strong and are a little quicker. I doubt either team will score 5 times, but it will only take one score more than the other to win. It should be pretty close but I don't think Hampton can hang with Coalfield for 4 quarters. What happened with Unaka, Cloudland, or anybody else for that matter isn't gonna mean a thing, Coalfield finds a way to win even when they have a bad game. It is really gonna boil down to who wants it worse and Coalfield wants another shot at those semis.

srry just the truth

I don't care if they get in red zone 12 times or pass for 500 yards as long as we have one more point than they do, that's all that matters.

Coalfield has one thing that I think will neutralize that "good" Hampton team and that is an O line and D line that may not be as big but definitely are as strong and are a little quicker. I doubt either team will score 5 times, but it will only take one score more than the other to win. It should be pretty close but I don't think Hampton can hang with Coalfield for 4 quarters. What happened with Unaka, Cloudland, or anybody else for that matter isn't gonna mean a thing, Coalfield finds a way to win even when they have a bad game. It is really gonna boil down to who wants it worse and Coalfield wants another shot at those semis.

I saw the Coalfield and Cloudland game Friday and you are right about 1 thing Coalfields line is strong. Hampton has homefield and that may be the game for you. I will have to as hard as this is to say, pull for Hampton Friday. I just don't won't to drive all the way down to Trousdale over Thanksgiving weekend.