Hampton Wins... Coalfield next!

KING'S NEMESIS

Yes I do or No I don't you big Goobber.

you gave me a hint, now here is yours............I guaranteed your wife a win the last 2 games of regular season :D

you gave me a hint, now here is yours............I guaranteed your wife a win the last 2 games of regular season ;)

and if you figure it out, remember, a secret is a secret

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A riddle for CyJacket or any Coalfield people, If it took a hen and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how long would it take a rooster to lay a hardware store. When you give up ,I'l tell you the rest.

Here's one for you.

If it took cloudland 4 quarters to lose to coalfield, and hampton, how many quarter's will it take hampton to lose to coalfield? ... 4 maybe?

after all this fussing no one is gonna change their mind who they are pulling for i still say hampton by a touchdown

Good morning Hampton! And I still say Coalfield by 6! (points, not TD's :D )

Man, I've got a tough day ahead. Woke up just before 7 a.m. to warm up the truck for the wife (was a cold 25 degrees) and make sure the girls were getting up and getting ready for school. The missus goes in every morning at 7:30 for tutoring (she's a Math teacher).

Now, I'm on here sending greetings to you fine folks (and pushing up this thread total at the same time!) for a few minutes. At 8:00, I have to go back out into the cold to start my daughters' vehicle, then take a short road trip for a 9:30 meeting. After that, it's back in here for more gameday "reading" and "correspondence"---coacht.com style!

Sometime before lunch, I'll have to pull myself off the keyboard to pack/prepare for the trip. Gonna try and remember to get LOTS of warm clothes, gloves, blankets, and toboggans ready! After lunch, the ladies will be getting home and I imagine we'll load up the Dodge and head for the Mountains! Gonna meet some kinfolk and friends in Johnson City for a little pre-game meal, then come and see you fine people and watch what we hope is an awesome high school football playoff game!

Tough day, huh? :P Love taking the day off work! Don't get a chance to do it, too often. Maybe next Friday would be a good day to repeat today's routine, well at least partially anyway. Next week, I would rather be getting ready for a HOME football game, if you know what I mean! :thumb:

Out to start the car for the girls.

Wake up people! It's gameday and we need some replies on here! That magical 1000 is within reach!!! :D Let's just GET R DUNN!

brb

---rSquared

QUESTION: Do you guys have a local radio station that broadcasts the games? :o If so, I'll need to bring my Walkman to hear some play by play while I'm there!

Edited by rSquared