Hampton Wins... Coalfield next!

KING'S NEMESIS

Good game Hampton. Now, you have another nest of Jackets coming at you. This bunch was tough and played you to the limit. One break here or there and it goes either way. Now take care of them.

Davis is the real deal. After the game he apologized for "letting the fans down." He was advised as several other players, it is not about football but character. These kids have character, and integrity. The seniors have started a new journey in life and will be successful in whatever they do. They love Coalfield, and the Staff.

I would rather have 1 Brandon Davis, than 10 running backs w/o Character.

All Orange and Black, hold your head up. You are one of the eight best teams in 1a ball in the State of TN. I believe that consists of aproximately 50+- school. No small accomplishment for a High School with 195 students.

HANG'EM HIGH. B)

Brandon Davis is the real deal. I know #25 OJ thought alot of him and I talked to him my self. I love kids that have heart like that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So before I start, I got to ask there BRA, is d the size you wear?

Now, please tell me which one of these players spit on your brothers coat 15 years ago. They will be severly punished, as I think it is highly inappropriate for a 3 year old to spit tobacco juice.

As for that incident, I seem to recall the little fuss. Wasn't there some controversy as to why he walked infront of someone who was chewing at the wrong time?

My signature is your sign.

Now, please tell me which one of these players spit on your brothers coat 15 years ago. They will be severly punished, as I think it is highly inappropriate for a 3 year old to spit tobacco juice.

As for that incident, I seem to recall the little fuss. Wasn't there some controversy as to why he walked infront of someone who was chewing at the wrong time?

Up yours, and if i ever meet you i hope to knock your rotten teeth out. PUNK.

WOULD THE REAL YELLOW JACKETS PLEASE STEP UP AND TAKE THE GOLDEN BALL!!!!!!!!!!

CYJacket you and Rsquare you have to get over on the Hampton and Trousdale thread. I'm ready to --- this bunch.

Hampton Players, Coaching Staff, Fans:

You were the better team. We just flat out couldn't stop you! #71 and #77 are some big ol' fellas! :D

Enjoyed the trip and will be rooting for you guys to take out Trousdale Co. As pujo has been telling you, it CAN be done. You guys appear to be on a mission. Keep it going!

Found out earlier today that my oldest daughter, a senior at Coalfield, scored a 30 on her ACT test, which means that she gets an academic scholarship at ETSU. :D

So even with the Coalfield loss, it proved to be a good day!

The family may head that way in a year or two at the most. Wife already has family in Elizabethton, Johnson City, and Bristol, and with both daughters planning to attend ETSU (which is also where my wife and I graduated from), it seems like the natural and best thing to do!

We'll probably start the job hunt sometime this school year, so I'm sure we'll check out Carter Co. Schools in the hunt. My wife teaches Math and I teach English and coach. Who knows, we may end up at Hampton! :|

---rSquared

I hope rSquared doesn't mind me doing this but I would like to personally say that if any of you know of a school in that area in need of a softball coach you should definitely let them know he is looking. He is one of the best I have ever saw and he would be a great asset to any school. I would not hesitate to say he can turn just about any program around and there has never been a classier coach. He is well respected and liked by his players.

Now, congrats to both teams as it was a great game to the bitter end. Two good teams who played their hearts out and hung their entire season on one game, there were no losers. Hampton....... best of luck next week. Coalfield keep your heads up high, you have nothing to be ashamed of for sure.