Knox Central vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

Well here we are again! Thought we might be here. Both teams comming off great wins and I think this is the game that could be the one that decides who goes you know where. Let's get the talk going!

My first thought is simple; Maryville at home, late in the play-offs, tested and ready and have done it 7 times in a row. 8 would be great!

Maryville by 10!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly do not think this one will be close. Central's offense did not play a snap on Maryville's side of the fifty. Maryville will take of the football on offense and the defense will shut the Bobcat offense down. Both teams are very good and have had great years but Maryville is just too disciplined and will be ready to shut Central down.

Maryville 28

Central 10

Maryville wins by at least 14. Coach Helton is worth 7 points to Maryville and home field should be worth 7 points.

I was just wondering why you thought coach Helton was worth 7 points. You wrote it so I'd just like to hear what you've got to say. In depth. Seems to me Central plays Maryville better than ANY other team in the state. Have you been attending these games for the last 6 or 7 years ? As I recall there have been only two that were not close and neither of them were play-off games. Playing at Maryville is great and we feel at home there. Check your history and you'll see how many times we've played there since 1996. Back to the original point. I really want you to go in depht about your statement on coach Helton.

I was just wondering why you thought coach Helton was worth 7 points. You wrote it so I'd just like to hear what you've got to say. In depth. Seems to me Central plays Maryville better than ANY other team in the state. Have you been attending these games for the last 6 or 7 years ? As I recall there have been only two that were not close and neither of them were play-off games. Playing at Maryville is great and we feel at home there. Check your history and you'll see how many times we've played there since 1996. Back to the original point. I really want you to go in depht about your statement on coach Helton.

I agree I'm curious about that as well. How is Coach H worth 7 points? On Maryville's field deep into the play-offs? I would like to hear that break down as well.

Well Mr. FBE and all the Maryville faithful, your wish has come true. You get the Cats back for another game. IT should be tougher this time around. Hats of to KC they are well coached, ( must have 10 coaches??) and won with class. I do not think they had any injuries ( i hope) but for sure getting out of the bed sore this morning. Enjoy the rest of the season we'll be watching this one for sure. Go get em Cats!

No need to go into depth about Coach H and the 7 points. Just watch the game Friday and see how things change from the 1st quarter to the 4th quarter.

Biggcat, I have been at every Central game since 1997 and I have seen many of them that Central should have won. They have had GREAT TALLENT over the years and have it now but just watch how the game moves along.