Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bulldoggfan. He's made up his mind and soon everyone will know. But things can change with 16 year olds you know :D

Still gotta look at next year.... he's only a junior you know. Gotta lot to learn about the game and put some more meat on that lanky 6'3 218lb frame.

I dont think he's there yet. gotta LONG way to go. I think the game is starting to slow down to him now. When the game seems to be in slow motion for him when he's on the field... I'll know he's ready!

Until then he's gotta keep eating Alpo and drinking Valvoline.

GO STANGS!!

Donald will be another Al Wilson or better.

Will everyone be pulling for the winner of this game to bring home the gold ball? I feel like the respect that these two towns have for each other would lead me to believe "yes".

no noubt huntingdon or milan ill put on some purple if i need to :D

Edited by fan91

no noubt huntingdon or milan ill put on some purple if i need to :D

If Milan wins tonight I may not go as far as to buy something purple, but I will support the bulldogs to bring home another gold ball to West Tenn. I believe thats a mutual feeling among most West Tenn Football Fans. Whether its 1 A ( Go Union City, I dont care much for private schools Sorry JCS) 2AA; 3AA (Go Big Red) 4AA ( GO COUGARS) Lets bring home some Gold to Rural West Tenn.

GO MUSTANGS

12yrold and bulldog #2......

Meet at the concession stand at 6:30 and we'll play paper-rock-scissors to see who buys the burgers.....I must warn you though much like the stangs I'm hard to defeat at Paul Ward Stadium. :D Just kidding I'll spring for the burgers and be a gracious host....Shelly, have these boys a couple of "Mustang Burgers" ready will ya? With all the "fixins"!! :D

12yrold and bulldog #2......

Meet at the concession stand at 6:30 and we'll play paper-rock-scissors to see who buys the burgers.....I must warn you though much like the stangs I'm hard to defeat at Paul Ward Stadium. :thumb: Just kidding I'll spring for the burgers and be a gracious host....Shelly, have these boys a couple of "Mustang Burgers" ready will ya? With all the "fixins"!! :lol:

I"ll be there and I"m glad you're buying. Bulldog #2 is too tight to buy anything!