Goodpasture @ Camden

Lions4ever

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you this will be the test of the year for Camden...i wouldnt recommend running up the middle. Having already played Goodpasture in the first round, they stopped our running game up the middle, the best chance would be to go to the outside and even then your not guarunted much. Both of their lines are big and strong . I plan on going to this game since close to DC. Best of luck to Camden.

Edited by j-man21

I can tell you this will be the test of the year for Camden...i wouldnt recommend running up the middle. Having already played Goodpasture in the first round, they stopped our running game up the middle, the best chance would be to go to the outside and even then your not guarunted much. Both of their lines are big and strong . I plan on going to this game since close to DC. Best of luck to Camden.

We know that this will be a true test for us. They will be bigger than us (but almost everyone else has been too)....they have as good if not better running game than we do (although the Boyd Brothers & Co. are pretty special)....I guess what it'll really come down to is game plan, preparation, and most of all HEART! (which we've shown to have against all adversity that's been thrown our way). This will be a true test of Camden's mettle and I think we are up to the challenge!...GO LIONS!

Edited by Lions4ever