Goodpasture @ Camden

Lions4ever

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that the Goodpasture Coach has already been hounding Mansfield for tapes, guess they are not taking Camden or Milan very seriously. I say Camden by 7....Good luck Boys, We are proud of you....

i hope ur kiding cause if goodpastre coach overlooks camden it might not be good for them on another note he might be making another mistake on huntingdon they still have to beat milan im purple through and through i did however pick h town to win but we all no that it could its gonna be a fight

Edited by bulldoggfan

i hope ur kiding cause if goodpastre coach overlooks camden it might not be good for them on another note he might be making another mistake on huntingdon they still have to beat milan im purple through and through i did however pick h town to win but we all no that it could its gonna be a fight

There's no way a coach who is still playing in this round of the playoffs is overlooking anyone. I think the Goodpasture staff has been there several times before and knows how to coach in the playoffs.

I would imagine the fact that GP will be in West TN there would be no reason to drive back to Nashville and then back to West TN the next morning if they happen to beat Camden. They are probably trying to schedule it for after the game I would think. Makes sense in my opinion. Sounds like nothing more than a logistical thing to me. Trust me. No one is overlooking anyone. You don't get here unless you're good.

Edited by JohnJohn

I would imagine the fact that GP will be in West TN there would be no reason to drive back to Nashville and then back to West TN the next morning if they happen to beat Camden. They are probably trying to schedule it for after the game I would think. Makes sense in my opinion. Sounds like nothing more than a logistical thing to me. Trust me. No one is overlooking anyone. You don't get here unless you're good.

Good point...

I heard that the Goodpasture Coach has already been hounding Mansfield for tapes, guess they are not taking Camden or Milan very seriously. I say Camden by 7....Good luck Boys, We are proud of you....

When he's done with the tapes, tell him to send them to Ward. He'll need em to scout Huntingdon for next weeks game.

Camden by 7

How much do the Camden Lions mean to us? I'm going to go down Fri. evening and get my grandmother out of the nursing home, put her in the car and prop her up for the game. I'll park the car next to the east end zone so she can watch her Lions from the comfort of the car and hear the voices of Flash Melton and Kenny Cooper, the best radio announcers in high school football land. She might not live to ever see the Lions get to Murfreesboro - but she thinks she will, and we hope grandma is right. I just wish now we could make her stop checking out Coaches Ward and McDowell. You see, she's a wild old thing and we can't convince her that they are both happily married men who collectively have 23 children. She thinks they're college boys and wants to go out on the town with them!

Edited by @38320