Goodpasture @ Camden

Lions4ever

I don't have anything to say. I just wanted to post with my new Plus Membership. I just wish I'd have done this earlier. Free membership is like a TV antenna; Plus membership is like the best cable money can buy. Come on Camden Fans, let's go Plus and take it above these trash talking boards.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to beat Goodpasture on the ground. Should be a good game with lots of hard knocks. Wish it was duck season to make the trip a long weekend. Good luck Camden. Is the Benton County Gold in the stores?

Duck season sounds good, nothing like sitting in the duck blind just before the break of dawn.. ... It will be difficult to beat Goodpasture on the ground.. be careful on the trip..

Camden is going to have a hard time without there big blocker #86 Combs on the field.....They have a great backup to him and should be able to pull this one out........

Camden - 17

Goodpasture - 14

Defense wins this plus a great special teams play!!!

I hate to hear that Kyle will be out!....I want to take the time to give some props to some young guys that have stepped up this year and have really done a great job filling some awfully big shoes.

Danny Plant has done an excellent job punting this season and made some great catches too :thumb:

Tim McKee has filled in and made some great defensive plays especially a few memorable sacks! I can't wait to see him out there next year :D

Matthew Hudson has made some great clutch catches and some great defense plays as well :D

And last but not least.... IMO the most underrated player on the field....Garrett Golden.....that boy was a beast against Richland and just seems to get better every week. Without a doubt he was the most intense player on the field. Some Huntingdon fans were behind me and just couldn't say enough about how hard he was hitting and how he was flying to the ball. :thumb::thumb:

Great job guys...just wanted you to know that we appreciate how much work you've put in and how much better this team is because of you! GO LIONS!

I hate to hear that Kyle will be out!....I want to take the time to give some props to some young guys that have stepped up this year and have really done a great job filling some awfully big shoes.

Danny Plant has done an excellent job punting this season and made some great catches too :thumb:

Tim McKee has filled in and made some great defensive plays especially a few memorable sacks! I can't wait to see him out there next year B)

Matthew Hudson has made some great clutch catches and some great defense plays as well :blink:

And last but not least.... IMO the most underrated player on the field....Garrett Golden.....that boy was a beast against Richland and just seems to get better every week. Without a doubt he was the most intense player on the field. Some Huntingdon fans were behind me and just couldn't say enough about how hard he was hitting and how he was flying to the ball. :blink::thumb:

Great job guys...just wanted you to know that we appreciate how much work you've put in and how much better this team is because of you! GO LIONS!

THe most out standing post i have seen!!!