White House @ Notre Dame

timbdp

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was talking about the two plays...one for a 65-yard touchdown and the other for about 25 yards that set up the final touchdown.

We only threw three, but I can't remember those being old faithful plays we have thrown all season...

But you know, we're predictable and boring.

EDIT: I was responding to a post that is no longer here. That's weird.

Edited by letsgodevils

Actually, I was talking about the two plays...one for a 65-yard touchdown and the other for about 25 yards that set up the final touchdown.

We only threw three, but I can't remember those being old faithful plays we have thrown all season...

But you know, we're predictable and boring.

How many have been incomplete this season? Every now and then a 7 year old can throw and hit an object. I'm not saying he doesn't have good arm. It's just not consistent in completions. A good read for Notre Dame can end up being an interception.

And Rabble, I've read a lot of their posts. If they were only as good as they are in their OWN minds, you might as well forfeit. They say they won't be intimidated, while they try to play that game on the opponents.

I did hear tho, that they are considering changing the school names to Ladd High School. Or at least building a shrine. :thumb:

That is funny cat!!! Hey if he has a big game against ND and WH wins, we may just do that. On a more serious note I think it will be a great game between two very different schools. It's ok that everyone keeps predicting us to lose by 2 tds or so. I like being the underdog. Not to beat a very dead horse, but just ask the 1997 Melrose team if they liked playing WH when WH was a HUGE underdog. Even bigger than they are now. Just letting you know that we play well without pressure. But nah just forget about you all are going to just pummell us in the ground. We probably should not show up.

How many have been incomplete this season? Every now and then a 7 year old can throw and hit an object. I'm not saying he doesn't have good arm. It's just not consistent in completions. A good read for Notre Dame can end up being an interception.

And Rabble, I've read a lot of their posts. If they were only as good as they are in their OWN minds, you might as well forfeit. They say they won't be intimidated, while they try to play that game on the opponents.

I did hear tho, that they are considering changing the school names to Ladd High School. Or at least building a shrine. :thumb:

Well, I'm not at all interested in the word games, though it has become amusing to read some of the logic - like "we've worked hard all year" and "these kids believe." I'm pretty sure that is true of every team still playing.

I'm more interested in the facts from both sides. Such as just learned that Council had 117 against WH and Dallas 166. They had 36 and 55 against ND I think.

ND is averaging 30.7 ppg and giving up 4.7.

Two more days.....

I did hear tho, that they are considering changing the school names to Ladd High School. Or at least building a shrine. :lol:

:thumb:

DII can recruit. Do you think they quit when they 'switched' over? :unsure:

Here we go....

Let's see, ND went 1-9 when they could recruit, and 12-0 when they couldn't. What was your point again?

Also, only two of the starters did not attend the two Catholic feeder schools in Chattanooga.

ND quit giving financial aide of any real value three years ago, not because of the TSSAA but because it was harming the school financially.