ridgeway vs. g-town

rhsplaya55

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another upstart (Ridgeway) will be knocked off by a traditional power (Germantown) once again.

Germantown will win this one by ten -- they are battle tested and one of the best playoff teams year in year out.

Curious comment! Ridgeway has been to the playoffsn every year since 1994. Not exactly what I would call an upstart. Germantown is a very good team and they do seem to always do well in the playoffs, but I wouldn't write Ridgeway off so easily!

I hope Ridgeway wins from the west and then Oak Ridge wins from the east so that we can have a battle of the ridges in the championship round! :thumb:

Haha, but well, good luck to everyone in this game. Should be quite exciting.

This is a hard game for me to call. Ridgeway is undefeated but their schedule coupled with limited playoff success in the past makes it hard for me to get a good feel for them.

Germantown does not appear to be as good as some of their previous teams but usually turns it up come playoff time. A very interesting contest that should be good.

I hope Ridgeway wins from the west and then Oak Ridge wins from the east so that we can have a battle of the ridges in the championship round! :thumb:

Haha, but well, good luck to everyone in this game. Should be quite exciting.

Yamba, try this one.

If ridgeway wins from west and riverdale from east it could be billed as "THE REAL RHS"

This is a hard game for me to call. Ridgeway is undefeated but their schedule coupled with limited playoff success in the past makes it hard for me to get a good feel for them.

Germantown does not appear to be as good as some of their previous teams but usually turns it up come playoff time. A very interesting contest that should be good.

OMW,

This is definitely an intriguing matchup, to say the least--a serious contrast in styles. I'm looking forward to seeing these 2 teams knock heads, for the 1st time ever!

I concur about RHS' (weak) schedule, but think it has enough to finally squeak by the FIRST "quality" squad it's played this year (Germantown).

Incedentally, the Rogers Ark. team that tied with Ridgeway.... Their record is 4-wins, 5-losses, 1 tie........ Here's the link where I stumbled upon it:

http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/Team.mxp/...62-97ddfe8ef78b

For the record: This game is scheduled be broadcast on 88.5 FM.

OMW, good luck to your Melrose Golden Wildcats. Beat JCM!

Edited by TraderB

OMW,

This is definitely an intriguing matchup, to say the least--a serious contrast in styles. I'm looking forward to seeing these 2 teams knock heads, for the 1st time ever!

I concur about RHS' (weak) schedule, but think it has enough to finally squeak by the FIRST "quality" squad it's played this year (Germantown).

Incedentally, the Rogers Ark. team that tied with Ridgeway.... Their record is 4-wins, 5-losses, 1 tie........ Here's the link where I stumbled upon it:

http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/Team.mxp/...62-97ddfe8ef78b

For the record: This game is scheduled be broadcast on 88.5 FM.

OMW, good luck to your Melrose Golden Wildcats. Beat JCM!

I appreciate it TraderB. I'm going to check out the link

This Melrose team has really tested my nerves on offense. You and I had a chat on a thread after the Christian Brother's loss regarding the Melrose offense and possible "gelling". This should be a good test of my theory.

OMW

"Yamba, try this one.

If ridgeway wins from west and riverdale from east it could be billed as "THE REAL RHS"

Crc: sounds intriguing. But as I am rooting for Oak Ridge, I think I like my dream championship round better. :lol: haha

...Oh, er, does anyone want to tell me how to quote? I'm afraid I am but a noob at this. :lol:

"Yamba, try this one.

Crc: sounds intriguing. But as I am rooting for Oak Ridge, I think I like my dream championship round better. :lol: haha

...Oh, er, does anyone want to tell me how to quote? I'm afraid I am but a noob at this. :D

Two Ways:

Click Reply on the post you are replying to and the quote will appear first...type your reply under it....or...

Click Quote on the post you want to quote, then click Add Reply at the bottom. This can be used to quote multiple posts in your reply.