JCS Eagles (11-1) @ Union City Tornadoes (9-3)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy cowboy this rodeo is for 4 quarters not eight seconds.(don't blow your load before then)

Hey jesse, remember me?? This week, I gotta' go with your thinkin' on this one. I've seen the light. Those boys are for real!!!! Not real big but quick as heck and WELL coached. Don't make mistakes. The things winners are made of!!

This is gonna' be a good game unless UC lays down like we did. Our team has more than they got on the field and that happens but, the Eagles have what it takes to get the job done.

ktrainfan, sorry but, I got to go with the Eagles here.

Edited by duckman38201

Attention u-nv-me.....

just so you know it is considered Shouting on a message board when you use all caps. Plus it is also considered to be rude. Plus it is much harder to read all caps. So here is your one and only warning....

If you post in all caps again, I will delete your post(s).

VG (who does not envy u-nv-me) <_<

Yeah an okay tailback? How about his average yards per carry is higher than any of the backs from Union City can count. Also, JCS has two very strong backs. Melton is second in thearea in yards per carry behind Buckley form Lexington, not any of the backs from Union City!

His yards per carry might be higher but i gaurentee he is no where near as talented as any UC back. I would be willing to say UCs extremely good freshman running back, Colton "Boobie" Speed is better than him (27 carries 400 yds and 8 tds). another reason why is due to the fact that the coach at UC likes to mix things up and get the ball to several backs (they hardly get 10 carries a game).

By the way..........I HATE American Chopper!!!!!!! :thumb:

Melton has run against DCA, Jackson South Side, and Fayette Academy this year, all of whom are athletic and can play some defense. He usually just runs over or drags the first couple of tacklers. The third, fourth, and fifth guys finally pull him down, while he's still going toward his goal line. Then when the opponent keys on Melton, then Ragan or Doyle pop loose for a good gain or JCS passes for a first down.

Hard to stop all the weapons.

From what ive heard Meltons hardly big enough for his pads. Sounds to me like he's a baby...

mmmmmmmm....baby......its whats for dinner

baby........the other other white meat!!! :lol:

If JCS executes the gameplan and limits turnovers this game will be a blow out. UC is a program on the decline whereas JCS is fielding what may possibly be their best team ever. Look for McDonald to throw for 150 and run for 75. Melton will have 125 plus with Ragan running for at least 2 tds. JCS defense dominates UC with physical play. Key quarter will be the third quarter. If JCS is up big it will get ugly. If UC is still in the game look for superior coaching to be the difference. Barring injury JCS wins big, 42-14.

last time i checked, a 8 game winning streak is not a DECLINE :lol:

These UC fans must be on something, or they are just ppl playing around. I just have a hard time believing that there are people that stupid still in today's society. This could be a very entertaining week for us intelligent people on here.

your not to intelligent if you pay $6500 dollars a year to go school (other than college) when one just as good is free! :lol:

Well from wut i here on both sides there is no respect for either team from anyone on here. I am a player for South Fulton and i KNOW UC is tough but i also know form what i have seen that JCS is tough also. UC has played some very good competition in WestView, Milan, and Obion Central, also JCS has played some very good competition in DCA, South Side in which they handled pretty well. Yea i am from SF and UC does have some big and strong lineman and a whole stable full of great runngingbacks and you can't compare the fact that since JCS beat Fayette 20-0 while UC beat Fayette only 6-0 because its been qquite a few weeks since JCS played Fayette and of course Fayette might have gotten a bit better from earlier in the season so the way i see it this will be a very vary cloase game and may be much like the UC fayette game with only under 10 points may be scored. But good luck to both teams and the winner of this most likely be going to the BORO'. But for no good luck to both teams and may the best men win

I-don't-nv-you,

Posts like yours is why folks on here don't like Union City as a whole. You give them a bad name. JCS is for real. We have played both and you are in for a wakeup call Friday night. I don't understand why VolunteerGeneral let that post get by but, you will "see the light Friday night".

Edited by VolunteerGeneral