JCS Eagles (11-1) @ Union City Tornadoes (9-3)

U KNO WAT FOR ALL OF U THAT ARE SPEAKING WITHOUT A KNOWING WAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT, THE UNION CITY GAME WAS THE FIRST GAME THAT MCKENZIE THREW THE BALL ON EVERY PLAY WITH A NO HUDDLE OFFENSE WITH 5 RECEIVERS WIDE, THEY ALSO THREW THE BALL OVER 70 TIMES TO GET THEIR 400 YARDS PASSING AND THEY ALSO THREW 3 PICKS. THANK U.

FOR THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME TO TAKE GRAMMER LESSON, stink MY FEET.

HOW IS THAT FOR GRAMMER 4 YOU BOY.

AND HERE IS A LITTLE MORE GRAMMER UC WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHT AND WILL ADVANCE TO THE 4TH ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS.

WHO DID YALL PLAY THAT HAD A STRONG FRONT SEVEN THAT MELTON HAD TO RUSH AGAINST?

UC PLAYED MILAN AND WESTVEIW AND THE BOTH HAVE A GREAT FRONT SEVEN

KIND OF HARD TO RUSH FOR 10 YARD PER CARRY AGAINST COMPETITION JCS SHOULD TRY THAT.

Edited by u-nv-me

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U KNO WAT FOR ALL OF U THAT ARE SPEAKING WITHOUT A KNOWING WAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT, THE UNION CITY GAME WAS THE FIRST GAME THAT MCKENZIE THREW THE BALL ON EVERY PLAY WITH A NO HUDDLE OFFENSE WITH 5 RECEIVERS WIDE, THEY ALSO THREW THE BALL OVER 70 TIMES TO GET THEIR 400 YARDS PASSING AND THEY ALSO THREW 3 PICKS. THANK U.

AND HERE IS A LITTLE MORE GRAMMER UC WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHT AND WILL ADVANCE TO THE 4TH ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS.

WHO DID YALL PLAY THAT HAD A STRONG FRONT SEVEN THAT MELTON HAD TO RUSH AGAINST?

KIND OF HARD TO RUSH FOR 10 YARD PER CARRY AGAINST COMPETITION JCS SHOULD TRY THAT.

You are no Milan or Westview. You rush against and beat the people you play. Melton has plenty enough for UC.

Melton has run against DCA, Jackson South Side, and Fayette Academy this year, all of whom are athletic and can play some defense. He usually just runs over or drags the first couple of tacklers. The third, fourth, and fifth guys finally pull him down, while he's still going toward his goal line. Then when the opponent keys on Melton, then Ragan or Doyle pop loose for a good gain or JCS passes for a first down.

Hard to stop all the weapons.

Wow. Stink your feet. You really showed me. :rolleyes:

If UC could stop the pass, Hayes wouldn't have thrown for 400 yards. Period. I mean, it's not like they didn't know what was coming.

Way to give Union City a great name on these boards, kid.

Now I feel bad for my comments that I made earlier. I didn't realize that I was ridiculing a kid who is 4 and a half years old. I really should be ashamed of myself. :rolleyes:

Edited by buschman

If JCS executes the gameplan and limits turnovers this game will be a blow out. UC is a program on the decline whereas JCS is fielding what may possibly be their best team ever. Look for McDonald to throw for 150 and run for 75. Melton will have 125 plus with Ragan running for at least 2 tds. JCS defense dominates UC with physical play. Key quarter will be the third quarter. If JCS is up big it will get ugly. If UC is still in the game look for superior coaching to be the difference. Barring injury JCS wins big, 42-14.

Im with boredguy on this one. If you consider allowing 400 yards in the air, even with 3 ints, stopping the passing game...your confused. Another thing, the front seven at Union City are no better than that of southside or DCA. Finally,RB's. JCS has so many options when it comes to running. McDonald, Melton, Ragan, and Doyle are all solid players. Im looking for a big running and passing game from JCS. No prediciting any wins or upsets now, just stating the facts ;)

Alright backinthaoc, the wheels finally fell off my wagon so I gotta jump on U.C.s and pull for them in this one. Guys, I know for a fact that JCS has a very good team, but so do you guys. We had a team that imho would have had a better chance if we didn't go in one dimesionable. So hopefully you guys can mix it up to keep 'um guessing!

GO TORNADOES!!!!!!

One thing I want to know is when has Union City been able to stop the pass.....Against Gleason they passed for over 100 yards, against OC we passed for over 100 yards.....against Mckenzie, Drew broke records....Since these are the only teams that actually pass, I don't see where you could claim that they can stop the pass......

This point you make could well be the difference in the game.