Siegel vs. Beech

Siegelballa05

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and the computer get in a fight????

Keith is having his knee cleaned out either wednesday or thursday and he said he will be back Monday. Jimmy will be fine.

It is a home game for Beech so I'm guessing they will have fans...shouldn't really be a concern of ours though nation_supp.

Yeah actually my comp. froze up...sorry bout that :angry:

Not a concern for us...just wondering about beech...i think you and i both love a student section battle as well as the basketball game :thumb:

Lookin foward to the game guys...best of luck to both teams

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Yeah actually my comp. froze up...sorry bout that :lol:

Not a concern for us...just wondering about beech...i think you and i both love a student section battle as well as the basketball game :thumb:

Lookin foward to the game guys...best of luck to both teams

i really hope thats what it hasn't come to .. a student section battle .. i come to cheer for my team, and get the other team annoyed a bit .. not their students.

I'll take a win on the court anyday....its fun to get a lil battle in the stands going on but on the court is where its at

The crowd just adds to the enviroment.....more excitement/more energy/more everything.

sorry if it sounded like i meant i liked the student section battle more than the game...wasn't meant to turn out that way :thumb:

besides, what happens in the game influences what happens in the stands, so obviously the game is more meaningful

ok i will put all this to rest with facts beech is good and so is seigle but beech has been around forever and seigle is new and has been to state so beech until you can go to state please take a chill pill. :angry:

hmm doesnt make much since...but ok, as long as you are picking siegel...and people find the weirdest ways to spell S I E G E L