Harding Academy vs Lexington AL - sorry, I didn't get that one

Mt. Pleasant 35, Hickman Co. 33

Columbia 56, BA 46

Wayne Co. 57, Lawrence Co. 45

Saturday at Whitthorne Middle:

Spring Hill 45, Lebanon 43 in OT

Obion Co. 67, Antioch 55

Loretto 47, Siegel 41

I had a great, but somewhat exhausting, time at this event and will be looking forward to next year. Maybe Page will find a way to schedule this in next year as I read and heard that the field will be 24 teams. Thanks to all the fine people from Columbia who made this event a success - great job ladies and gentlemen.

I did not keep a scoresheet on the Columbia Central/<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> game where Columbia won 56-46, but it was a hollow victory for the Lady Lions as Carol Lampley went down late in the 3rd qtr. with a knee injury, I believe. I hope she recovers soon. I hate to see any player get hurt and I'm sure everybody hopes it is not too serious.

I understand Carol will see the doc today. As soon as anyone has a update please post. We are all wishing her the best of luck.

kw

I understand Carol will see the doc today. As soon as anyone has a update please post. We are all wishing her the best of luck.

kw

My daughter spoke to her yesterday and Carol was feeling "better" only experiencing stiffness and not much pain. We all hope for the best. Been praying one long prayer. You know it's hard to keep from praying for her to be well from the basketball perspective but I just pray she's healthy and whatever it is maybe only minor. Sometimes you get selfish from wanting to win and beat the other guy but I'm trying not to let that happen. you guys may have to pray for me :)

As for the tournament, it couldn't have gone better. We are already making plans for next year all the out of state teams want to return and more are already calling. If you or your team wants to get in they need to email coach from the website www.columbialadylions.com