strongest and weakest 1A region and why

The football feel

Boo Hoo...here we go with this same ol' song. TC scared of privates. I didn't here this complaint when when TC was playing in 3A...now, when they come back to 1A they are scared...who cares. Everyone complained about the privates when they were in 1A - now they can complain about TC. Doesn't matter, TC will listen to your complaints while shining their gold ball this year. Because like it or not...they ARE a 1A team!!!

Trousdale is obviously very good. Someone questioned why they skipped 2 A on the way down to A, and then there was mention that it was because of CPA and Boyd, which is a good question.

But they also went from A to AAA. I don't think anyone who would skip UP Two classifications, just to get past one good 2 A team. It would appear there are more teams equal or better than Alcoa is AAA; but come to think of it, I'm arguing a moot point, which is to say, I'm talking to myself ....about Nothing ....or something like that. :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? why? why? Is everyone worrying about Trousdale Co.

Granted they are good this year, Heck they are great this year

BUT they are not and I repeat "Are NOT " unbeatable !!!!

they just might get upset this week

and if they did win this week it very well could happen next week

You have to look at it this way

it is the final 8

all the teams that remain are quality teams

forget whos played who, forget what classification they were in last year, and most of all don't name a champion until the fat lady sings!!!

It's play-offs baby!! Any thing can happen !

Edited by BIG DAWG 71

Reddevil Are you joking or are you that stupid!! just wondering region 5 better than 6 HA HA!! that's real funny. look at the records of both regions O yeah wasn't ya'll the only region 5 team to win first round i rest my case.

:D:D Yeah just joking. Just wanted to see who was awake this morning over there in region 6. Yes I can honestly say from top to bottom ya'll had the toughest region in 1A. Bottomline have a good day. :D

it is the final 8

forget whos played who, forget what classification they were in last year, and most of all don't name a champion until the fat lady sings!!!

great post dude i agree with you 100% :lol:

Region 4 is the strongest -- 3 of the four won their first round games -- two out of the three won the second round game -- with TC and FCS still battling they are arguably two of the best in 1A.

I belive that region 5 is the srongest regions in the country. I think forrest could beat trousdale county any day of the week.

( in basketball )

it is the final 8

Back to the topic. I agree that Region 6 is toughest top to bottom, even though the bottom is extremely bad. We (FCS) played Collinwood (Region 6 3rd) and walked away impressed. But, I believe that Region 4 has the top 3 teams of any Region. TC, FCS, and Gordonsville, with Watertown bringing up a respectable 4th place spot. Just my opinion.

Back to the topic. I agree that Region 6 is toughest top to bottom, even though the bottom is extremely bad. We (FCS) played Collinwood (Region 6 3rd) and walked away impressed. But, I believe that Region 4 has the top 3 teams of any Region. TC, FCS, and Gordonsville, with Watertown bringing up a respectable 4th place spot. Just my opinion.

I agree with you, region 4 has the most teams that moved to the second round this year. Region 1 is the weakest of all the regions. Who plays in the region except Cloudland and Hampton.

Jo Byrns beat Watertown in a scrimmage 42-0 just thought i would tell ya that they arent that good.