Knox Central Bobcats

TheJudge

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge will always have respect for Knox Central. Many a game has been played between the two, great games I might add.

We also have the same respect for Maryville, even though the only time we have been competitors is in scrimmages.

That is why they play the game on Friday nights. For as any team will tell you "anything can and will happen on any given Friday night. Go play the best Central and may the best team win. :lol:

It's gonna be tough with Helton banged up. Good luck to both teams.

i am so tired of hearing about helton being hurt if he as big a compettitor as you all say they he will forget about being hurt for the 3 hours it takes to get beat and then next week you all will be crying and complaining because he was hurt and you couldnt win without him.....stop talking about him being hurt and just face the facts that you only have today plus two more days of practice and then its assistant coaches time to start hangin up the pads and then you should come to watch a real team play and in the first weekend in december you should travel to mufreesboro and watch us win the ship and bring back a gold ball......good luck to you see you friday and if you have a chance make it over to our student section

Here's some respect judge....

Central has one of the elite programs in East TN. Central fans are second to none in their support of their team. Central has a long standing football tradition and a tradition of football excellence. Central has one of the winningest football coaches in TN and one of the winningest football families in this state in the Helton's. Central plays hard, gives 110%, plays to their talents and is not afraid to adapt their game to the situation weekly, monthly or yearly. Central is a finesse team with surprising power. Central has the best QB in 4A football in the eastern half of this state. Central has one of the best runningbacks in the state. Central has one of the best if not the best linebacking corps in the state. Central has reliable academics and a caring staff. Centrals weight program is on par with it's compettitors. There's nothing most competitors dread more than going to Helton Field to play the cats on a Friday nite. OK?

Now stop your whining!!! Lil ole woman...

Here's some respect judge....

Central has one of the elite programs in East TN. Central fans are second to none in their support of their team. Central has a long standing football tradition and a tradition of football excellence. Central has one of the winningest football coaches in TN and one of the winningest football families in this state in the Helton's. Central plays hard, gives 110%, plays to their talents and is not afraid to adapt their game to the situation weekly, monthly or yearly. Central is a finesse team with surprising power. Central has the best QB in 4A football in the eastern half of this state. Central has one of the best runningbacks in the state. Central has one of the best if not the best linebacking corps in the state. Central has reliable academics and a caring staff. Centrals weight program is on par with it's compettitors. There's nothing most competitors dread more than going to Helton Field to play the cats on a Friday nite. OK?

Now stop your whining!!! Lil ole woman...

Agree, only secound to you know who!

To many excuses and the game is still three days away. I am sorry to hear about any injury but ya wanna know what...............tough luck. Maryvlle has lost one of the best LB's in the state, but we won't let that stop the big black swarm!

Please Cats beat Maryville I know no one believes in you all but I do. I am so tired of seeing Maryville in Murfreesboro. I think that you all will see a totally different Central team Friday Night. These boys are tired of getting pushed around. Get em cats from some of your old freinds at camp.

Still trying to figure out how you being tired of seeing Maryville in Murfreesboro means Central gets no respect? I can assure you Maryville's players and coaching staff repsects them as do I. There is no way we would have beaten them as many times as we have by overlooking them.

Everyone at Maryville respects Central. On a side note, I wander if Helton is really hurt. I doubt it and Maryville will prepare for Zach and company all week. Rumors like that might work in Little League but not in the 3ed round of the playoffs.

Agree

I had heard, from some Coach Helton may be stepping down as head coach at the end of the season. Is there any truth to this or is is it just bad rumor?