Sycamore...Number ONE TEAM in the STATE?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I love how a few Sycamore fans are getting everybody upset. They know what they are doing and thats just to get yall mad. And it looks like its working. If you just stop trying to comment back against them, then eventually this whole non-sense will stop. Because all of this is immature.

I couldn't agree with your hypothesis more :lol: :justwrestle:

you know this is crazy, 1st you wanna fight because you THINK your team is tha greatest in the state.....

2nd you keep talkin and jus makin other schools madder at you which is goina cause your team to git dominated....

3rd your probably jus a little freshman that doesnt play any sport at all and hides behind a computer screen like tha rest of your syca mo mos.....lol

4th your team wont even make it out off district....

5th if you want to "street fight" then we'll just meet at the waverly sycamore game...if you dont run off scared....

so cya at the waverly sycamore game (maybe if your there)...and have fun with this one bub

Go TIGERS!!!

SUUUUUUUCK- A -MORE

SUUUUUUUCK- A -MORE

SUUUUUUUCK- A -MORE

From another waverly fan

SYCA SYCA NO NO SYCA SYCA NO NO, is wat u will b hearin when "your" team doesnt prepare for wavo.

Guest catfish-hunter

Well...let's see...

1. I have to say that just about anyone who knows anything about Tennessee High School Basketball would agree that Willie Kemp (Bolivar) is the best point guard in state.

2. Wayne Chism (Bolivar) - 6'9"

3. Bolivar and their back-to-back state championship title that they already have.

4. Buddy, I don't care HOW good of a pep club you have...it don't mean a thing when it comes to how good your team plays.

REALLY?????

Sycamore has a 6'8 big man named John Kinman who's already receiving letters from Tennessee. He's just a JUNIOR!!!! They also have a young man named Brian Bullard who is the best big man in the district. Bullard has a nice jumper and can finish near the rim.

Unfortunately for you I am not joking.

The War Eagles also have a PG named Lohin who can shoot the three and throw it down. Jesse Moulton is a matchup nightmare for anybody, including Bolivar. He can post up smaller guards and when he's on from the perimeter LOOk OUT!!! Jesse is the young man who couldn't miss when Sycamore played at Bolivar two years ago in the Substate. Imagine that kid two years later Bolivar fans, yes you do remember who I am talking about if you were at that game so don't deny it.

REALLY?????

Sycamore has a 6'8 big man named John Kinman who's already receiving letters from Tennessee. He's just a JUNIOR!!!! They also have a young man named Brian Bullard who is the best big man in the district. Bullard has a nice jumper and can finish near the rim.

Unfortunately for you I am not joking.

The War Eagles also have a PG named Lohin who can shoot the three and throw it down. Jesse Moulton is a matchup nightmare for anybody, including Bolivar. He can post up smaller guards and when he's on from the perimeter LOOk OUT!!! Jesse is the young man who couldn't miss when Sycamore played at Bolivar two years ago in the Substate. Imagine that kid two years later Bolivar fans, yes you do remember who I am talking about if you were at that game so don't deny it.

No offense to Kinman but I have seen him play and if tennessee is checking him out I feel good when I say that they will finish last if he plays at all for them. He is not strong he is tall but not the most coordinated guy in the district. I do respect what you say you have a lot of knowledge about sports. But he is no match for chism and lohin isn't a match for kemp. Doesnt sycamore play liberty tonight if i am wrong i am sorry.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

I saw the Sycamore/E.R game and I have to say I was impressed with Sycamore's play...somewhat. The things I didn't like is that Big John doesn't really fight for rebounds. He stays in the middle hoping to catch the ball, and when he catchs the ball in the post, he holds it down to his waist which makes him the height of a guard. If John keeps the ball up high and gets a little stronger in the post, he could dominate because he has an outside shot. Secondly, I didn't like how Lohin got in a hurry and made some mistakes when the press was put on. The kid has some hops and handles, that is no doubt. But if he takes his time he should be fine.

Now for the pep club issue. Yes Sycamore's pep club was decent, but far from the best that has been there. My junior year at Sycamore was propbably the best pep club that could come out of there. All of the chants that they do, they got from us. But pep clubs do impact a game. If the students are loud enough, they could get into player's heads and effect their shooting or tempers (take your pick).

*Sycamore needs to win the district before they can even talk about state

The guys didnt play Liberty Tech, only the girls were scheduled for that game.

John is strong, the only problem is that he plays weak. He doesnt play aggressive, it looks like he is thinking that if he plays to aggressive that he will get fouls called on him, but it would really help if he did play aggressive cuz then he would be very hard to stop.

I know like most people just because you get a letter doesn't mean anything. All schools send out tons of letters but only recruit a few. Coach Farmer is a Lipscomb guy and he will do well and Sycamore might get to the Sub-State but that is it. This is one of the toughest regions in Tn and I don't see anyone making it from this district. Harpath and Sycamore will battle for the top spot and the team that does not get upset during the year should win it. I see Harpath and Sycamore spliting home games then one of them needs to win the rest. This district is down this year so the rest are fighting for 3rd or less. Cheatham and Waverly lost so many due to graduation and Stewart is Stewart. MCHS is a one man show in Dunn. If some would play his left shoulder in the post he wouldn't get a shot off and Fairview is still a unknown. Should be an interesting year, so good luck to all teams.

I know like most people just because you get a letter doesn't mean anything. All schools send out tons of letters but only recruit a few. Coach Farmer is a Lipscomb guy and he will do well and Sycamore might get to the Sub-State but that is it. This is one of the toughest regions in Tn and I don't see anyone making it from this district. Harpath and Sycamore will battle for the top spot and the team that does not get upset during the year should win it. I see Harpath and Sycamore spliting home games then one of them needs to win the rest. This district is down this year so the rest are fighting for 3rd or less. Cheatham and Waverly lost so many due to graduation and Stewart is Stewart. MCHS is a one man show in Dunn. If some would play his left shoulder in the post he wouldn't get a shot off and Fairview is still a unknown. Should be an interesting year, so good luck to all teams.

First of all you spell harpath with an "e" that is just for later references and I think that cheatham and stewart will be the teams to upset harpeth and sycamore this year mostly cheatham just because of the rivalry the teams have. The only reason I say stewart is because of west he will be the best in the district by the end of the year.

Guest catfish-hunter

No offense to Kinman but I have seen him play and if tennessee is checking him out I feel good when I say that they will finish last if he plays at all for them. He is not strong he is tall but not the most coordinated guy in the district. I do respect what you say you have a lot of knowledge about sports. But he is no match for chism and lohin isn't a match for kemp. Doesnt sycamore play liberty tonight if i am wrong i am sorry.

I was wondering who'd take that post seriously :lol::lol: