Cumberland University next coach is ...........

Volzchamps

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he leave TC he gets anything he wants in Hartsville plus his boy is still playing just like 2 years ago when Wesley was there.

C'mon dude......he would get the chance to run up 222 pts on the "opponent" and he would say there "wasn't anything he could do about it" and besides he was just getting even for that 222-0 loss from the 1920's.........yes Satterfield is the man for such a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Alexander has coached at the college ranks! He would definitely be the best option of the two. But, Satterfield would be qualified as well. It would really surprise me if either was still interested with the job. With the multiplier in effect, the fact that his son his in school, and with the talent coming up in for the next several years, I don't think Clint Satterfield would leave Trousdale County. Alexander also had a great at Wilson Central. He was in high school to start with, then made the jump to college, and soon thereafter came back to coaching in high school. Maybe he likes playing on Fridays rather than Saturdays. Who knows. In fact, I would be surprised if you had any high school head coach take that job!

C'mon dude......he would get the chance to run up 222 pts on the "opponent" and he would say there "wasn't anything he could do about it" and besides he was just getting even for that 222-0 loss from the 1920's.........yes Satterfield is the man for such a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations bulldog69 you have just been nominated for biggest whiner of the year here @ coacht.com thanks to your tireless efforts of crying about the past, and the fact that your the only one still beating that dead horse, i am throwing my vote in for you, are you going to post that ###### story throughout the playoffs and till next season why dont you talk about the thread topic, everyones heard you complain about clint we know it hurt your lil feewings, now lets try and be a man about it and move on :lol:

congratulations bulldog69 you have just been nominated for biggest whiner of the year here @ coacht.com thanks to your tireless efforts of crying about the past, and the fact that your the only one still beating that dead horse, i am throwing my vote in for you, are you going to post that ###### story throughout the playoffs and till next season why dont you talk about the thread topic, everyones heard you complain about clint we know it hurt your lil feewings, now lets try and be a man about it and move on ;)

Thank you for noticing.......I seriously thought about what you said about moving on and............no, I don't think so.......just because none of you have a conscience doesn't mean other people have to take your drivel. By the way...I really do think Satterfield is the only guy who can take Cumberland to that level...and he could take all those All-American First Teamers with him from the creekbank.......but everyone knows he "ain't" going to leave his little kingdom.

Also ...bub...uh ...snoreball.....you were not discussing the thread topic either......thought I would point that out to you ...with you being so sharp and all.

By the way 222-0......if he just keeps the first teamers in a little longer.

Thank you for noticing.......I seriously thought about what you said about moving on and............no, I don't think so.......just because none of you have a conscience doesn't mean other people have to take your drivel. By the way...I really do think Satterfield is the only guy who can take Cumberland to that level...and he could take all those All-American First Teamers with him from the creekbank.......but everyone knows he "ain't" going to leave his little kingdom.

Also ...bub...uh ...snoreball.....you were not discussing the thread topic either......thought I would point that out to you ...with you being so sharp and all.

By the way 222-0......if he just keeps the first teamers in a little longer.

"snoreball".............wow that is so funny the way you take my screen name and turn it in to something funny thats original man your on your way your the next lenny bruce man, that would even work with me doing it to you wouldnt it? like the 69 in bulldog thats a sexual innuendo isnt it, i could make a comment how people tend to relate that to the homosexual community(not that there is any thing wrong with that) but that would be childish and offense to some so there is no sense in such comments, your not gonna stop crying so have at it,

side note to others on this thread; sorry to bother you guys with this just frustrating to hear this on every thread from the same guy pitching his agenda on every topic i didnt agree with the way clint handled the game ;) (check my old posts) just tired of the same broken record, finally i wouldn't be off topic if you hadnt taken the conversation astray...thought i'd point that out to you.......................with you being so obtuse and all :D:o:D

Edited by snoball5278

"snoreball".............wow that is so funny the way you take my screen name and turn it in to something funny thats original man your on your way your the next lenny bruce man, that would even work with me doing it to you wouldnt it? like the 69 in bulldog thats a sexual innuendo isnt it, i could make a comment how people tend to relate that to the homosexual community(not that there is any thing wrong with that) but that would be childish and offense to some so there is no sense in such comments, your not gonna stop crying so have at it,

side note to others on this thread; sorry to bother you guys with this just frustrating to hear this on every thread from the same guy pitching his agenda on every topic i didnt agree with the way clint handled the game :thumb: (check my old posts) just tired of the same broken record, finally i wouldn't be off topic if you hadnt taken the conversation astray...thought i'd point that out to you.......................with you being so obtuse and all :P:D:D

Thank you for recognizing my obtusiveness...as far as 69...that would be my old number...only someone from where you are from would see someting dark and sinister about that. By the way snotball(you like this one?), check out 52 and 78 on the kuma sutra and check back with me. What???? No comment about Clint bringing over all those All-Americans???

As far as this thread goes....I stand on my recommendation for Clint as the Man for the job..........

Thank you for recognizing my obtusiveness...as far as 69...that would be my old number...only someone from where you are from would see someting dark and sinister about that. By the way snotball(you like this one?), check out 52 and 78 on the kuma sutra and check back with me. What???? No comment about Clint bringing over all those All-Americans???

As far as this thread goes....I stand on my recommendation for Clint as the Man for the job..........

Clint is the man for the job. Heck he is the man for any job. He would work is white tail off recruiting, planning, and molding those boys into what he wanted. As for All-Americans, how many has trousdale had. Reggie Harper, TC Payne, Michael Scruggs. All the others were made into great players by a great coach who gets everything out of his kids. The problem at CU would be that he has nothing to sell. Their facilities stink, their program is at rock bottom, and they have limited money for scholarships. Would you go play for them. If anyone can turn it around, it would be Clint, but I don't know if he can. Plus, he wouldn't get away with some of his tantrums there. :angry: