Where's the Mr. Football love

HLfan68

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not as talented as Clay. Trousdale's Quarterback is good but not as good as Clay. If it wasn't for the name (Trousdale Co.) he wouldn't be nominated. He doesn't have the numbers and his team's record is not any better either.

Dillehay DOES have better stats than Head, go to the Tennessean.com and look it up for yourself.

Head has 1830 yds passing in 191 attempts = 9.58 yds/att 14.8 yds/completion

Dillehay has 1821 yds in 146 attempts = 12.47 yds/att 18.77 yds/completion

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 531 yds rushing

Dillehay has 638 yds rushing

Advantage Dillehay

Head had 2361 total yds

Dillehay has 2459 total yds

Advantage Dillehay

Dillehay has 8 Ints on def

Head has 2 ints on def

Advantage Dillehay

Both teams undefeated

Advantage NONE

Dillehay also put his numbers up against better competition, if TCHS played your schedule his numbers would blow Heads away.

They are both good, and I have respect for Clay, but its pretty obvious you guys have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to stats.

Dillehay DOES have better stats than Head, go to the Tennessean.com and look it up for yourself.

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 531 yds rushing

Advantage Dillehay

Head had 2361 total yds

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 2 ints on def

Advantage Dillehay

Both teams undefeated

Advantage NONE

Dillehay also put his numbers up against better competition, if TCHS played your schedule his numbers would blow Heads away.

They are both good, and I have respect for Clay, but its pretty obvious you guys have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to stats.

well buddy hate to bust your bubble but the tenn, is way off there on int, passing yrd's he has like 2300 passing 30 td's and the russhing might be close and how you figure better competition ummmm all he has play aginst is Fc maybe we can do it in the boro good luck guy's just going by the coach's stst's

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 531 yds rushing

Advantage Dillehay

Head had 2361 total yds

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 2 ints on def

Advantage Dillehay

Both teams undefeated

Advantage NONE

The Tennesseean stats are way off. We have a guy keep stats on Friday night, but he usually messes up pretty bad. Coach goes back and watches film and fixes the stats. Clay has alot more yds then 1830 passing. HE has like 2100. He has 7 ints on D or 8 idunno. The rushing yds is almost right but the passing is wrong. Also u forgot to put how many tds dillehay had.?. How much does he have i bet it aint 30, and i bet he has more then 2 or 3 ints.

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 531 yds rushing

Advantage Dillehay

Head had 2361 total yds

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 2 ints on def

Advantage Dillehay

Both teams undefeated

Advantage NONE

braman, you have way too much time on your hands

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 531 yds rushing

Advantage Dillehay

Head had 2361 total yds

Advantage Dillehay

Head has 2 ints on def

Advantage Dillehay

Both teams undefeated

Advantage NONE

You listen here buddy. I know what clay's stats are, my dad does the stats for the team. I also have talked to one of my Fraternity brothers who went to Trousdale and what he said about Dillehay's numbers were they same as I was hearing else where, and guess they don't match Clay's. Your stats are not updated past the first round of the playoffs. If he played Jo Byrns's schedule he would not have any better numbers. Clay only played one entire game before the playoffs and didn't play very many times in the fourth quarter. He could have had better stats but our coach doesnt do like yours and run the score up on folks. Don't try to say he could have done better because he isn't here and his numbers aren't as good. Yeah dillehay is still playing now but yall will lose to UC too.

You listen here buddy. I know what clay's stats are, my dad does the stats for the team. I also have talked to one of my Fraternity brothers who went to Trousdale and what he said about Dillehay's numbers were they same as I was hearing else where, and guess they don't match Clay's. Your stats are not updated past the first round of the playoffs. If he played Jo Byrns's schedule he would not have any better numbers. Clay only played one entire game before the playoffs and didn't play very many times in the fourth quarter. He could have had better stats but our coach doesnt do like yours and run the score up on folks. Don't try to say he could have done better because he isn't here and his numbers aren't as good. Yeah dillehay is still playing now but yall will lose to UC too.

Wanna bet?