Where's the Mr. Football love

HLfan68

He has the stats, he has the LEADERSHIP, and he has the good team. I dont see y he wasnt a candidate. He in my opinion is one of the best players in the state. He is SO important to this team!!!

Thanx for the compliment towards Clay, HLfan68!

Clay is good and maybe should have been in the running. His leadership deffinately showed on the field and he does a good job passing. Sometimes leadership ability is overlooked.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay is good and maybe should have been in the running. His leadership deffinately showed on the field and he does a good job passing. Sometimes leadership ability is overlooked.

Did anyone check to see if his coach may have forgot to recommend him? Just a thought. Sometime coaches get wrapped up in more than they can handle. They make nistakes also. Would be a shame if that was the case. He can always do a walk on to a collage, if thats a factor. That happens a lot, walk ons.

Did anyone check to see if his coach may have forgot to recommend him? Just a thought. Sometime coaches get wrapped up in more than they can handle. They make nistakes also. Would be a shame if that was the case. He can always do a walk on to a collage, if thats a factor. That happens a lot, walk ons.

I know the coach would not forget to recommend him being that it is his uncle. He knows better than that.

dbras, you will change your tune about leadership when tiny robertson county jo byrns beat trousdale and takes home a gold ball. i know any of those kids for the red devils would rather have a gold ball then a stupid mr football.

You already talkin trash and ain't even got there yet. You guys better not overlook Union City. You may not get to the 'Boro.

you probley right just because you don't get noticed is why you don't get it guess you have to be from a pouplar school like trousdal or somewhere like that face it he got screwed

You may be onto something, they look at schools with winning traditions, because those coaches put out amazing athletes.

If Jo Byrns can be in the Semis 2-3 yrs in a row and win a few Gold Balls they might get looked at.

You may be onto something, they look at schools with winning traditions, because those coaches put out amazing athletes.

If Jo Byrns can be in the Semis 2-3 yrs in a row and win a few Gold Balls they might get looked at.

i did not here any one ask you anything bra man

what the '' does a gold ball have to do with it num nut's

Yeah it is about talent not whether yall have won games the past two years or not. Trousdale is not near the team this year that they have been in the past. Jo Byrns is pretty darn good this year and so is the quarterback Mr. Head.

ok fine, maybe(hopefully) they will get to play it out head to head in the Boro. And then we'll see.

Are you saying the guys nominated are not talented?

Edited by dbras

ok fine, maybe(hopefully) they will get to play it out head to head in the Boro. And then we'll see.

They are not as talented as Clay. Trousdale's Quarterback is good but not as good as Clay. If it wasn't for the name (Trousdale Co.) he wouldn't be nominated. He doesn't have the numbers and his team's record is not any better either.

Nobody is sayin the nominees arent good, but i mean one of them is a WR, how important to the team can he be. I mean we got 2 WR's w/ as good of #'s as him. I aint sayin he should win, but i thought he should have gotten nominated. Drew Hayes and Dillehay are both great. So is Robinson, but i still say Clay should have beaten him out.