Wilson Cates

swipper

Its a shame that he is not up for Mr. Football in 3A. He very much deserves to be up for it. If he was up for it he would have won it with the way he is playing.

Just wondering if anybody knows if any colleges are talking to him. Where ever he goes that school will be getting a GREAT player.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad someone finally started a topic on this guy. He has been playing his heart out and will not let this team lose! I hope someone gives him a chance to play college ball--if not at QB maybe at TB--or WR--or DB!! He is a very smart and tallented player. They said on the radio tonight that he broke the LA career rushing record last week and the single season record this week----not bad for a QB, huh???

There is no doubt in my mind that he is the most valuable to his team over anyone in 3A. I don't understand how he is not atleast a finalist! I don't think that the playoffs count towards the award. But I could be wrong!

Nope...finalists already named. I think the voting is already done. You are right...he is as good as anyone.

Edited by Antwan

I believe Wilson Cates may be the best all around qb on the high school level that i have ever saw from the mid state region I know there have been a lot of great qbs but this kid is a great talent and well deserving of all accolades that may come his way.I hope he is playing on Saturday next season he should most definitly be a D1 prospect.