Maryville @ Morristown West

FBEmeritus

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first of all lets all get this straight! Everyone always talks about how great maryville's schedule was, What in the world was so tough about it????? Why don't lets all look at what maryville's regular season opponents records were. There combined record was 53-57!!! what in the world is so great about that?? Yeah they played Alcoa and that is about the only great team on there schedule. Central is not as good as everyone says. And as for Maryville's D being good, they are not good I watched some film on them against Central and Powell and they both moved the ball on them steadily! Maryville's D is quick but not big enough to tackle the West backs! they are quick and get off blocks good but they will not be able to stop the running game, and if some miracle happens and they do then West should be able to throw it on them because there corners bail on every single play. So everyone thinkin that West has no chance is way way wrong! And about the stats thing, West could have easily put up about 70 on a few teams but they didnt they should some class and in the playoffs when the teams scored it was on there 2nd D so they stats are not right and are way misleading! Everyone should come to the game friday and see how the Trojans are going to dominate the Rebels up front!!!

NdKnowd & EF: Central, Powell and Alcoa could beat MoWest handily...so what do you think Maryville's gonna do. ....

ceilingfan06s' predictions for the game:

Darius Ewing.... 217 on 35 carries

Jawaan McCullough/ Wesley Hale... 8 yrds/carry and a combined 6 TDs

Ryan Tallent.... 90 on 25 carries... and reinjures hammy

Tank Baker.... 25 on 15 carries... our linebackers are huge

Tyler Maples... avg. 7.3 yrds on returns and one fumble

derek Hunt/whoever #10 is?... 10completions on 37 attempts and 4 ints.

maryville defense... embarrassing... "gang tackling and speed are unique to maryville alone" ha.

MoWest 49 Maryville 17

....... too bad no one from motown will be there to see the blow out... i lied ..... Trojan Nation will bring order to the jungle.... ya'll be humble!

Come sit next to me so I can watch you cry...

Oh I would have to say that Morristown West is EASILY the worst team Maryville has played this year.

The football universe drops off East of Knoxville. I hope the Trojans realize that the game is no longer played with leather helmets and they remember to air up the footballs before the game!

Edited by cuz

I beleive we all know that this is the true state championship. i honestly beleive that morristown west will be able to stop maryvilles running game. on the other hand tyler maples is going to be a pain in the rear end. the question is can maryville handle the increadable morristown ground attack. i mean these guys in the backfeild combine for a weight of close to 660 lbs. and Darius Ewing is suprisingly quick, i mean watch some film Ewing is definatly not the fastes breakaway back but his quite quick. Jawaan MCcullough is not as fast but about is strong, but boy does he have a nose for the endzone. As for Wesley Hale the Maryville D. will have to hold true to this "swarm" because i have not seen less than three people bring big # 40 down

Edited by milpks

well i posted those outrageous comments at about 6:30 then left.... hoping to have entertaining responses upon return.... and i must thank you because i was thoroughly impressed by the passion of the responses... it was all a joke, but hey thanks for the fun guys.... you guys are for real serious about this high school football thing...

but im not joking when i say MoWest will dominate....

RebelNation guy.... i would love to sit next to you so you can "watch me cry" but i have more pressing matters... you can find in the Trojan Nation though

NdKnowd & EF: Central, Powell and Alcoa could beat MoWest handily...so what do you think Maryville's gonna do. ....

haha u have to be kidding me right? Powell couldnt beat Mowest and central couldnt either. And for Alcoa they would keep it a close game until late! I just love how everyone underestimates the Trojans from Morristown West! I guess that we will all see that after the game everyone will be changing their minds on how good the Trojans are!