Brandon Warren Ejected?!?!?!?!?!

krakatoa

I have talked to a few officials that I have known for years and there have been some other incidents that can only confirm in my opinion the kid was going run into trouble sooner or later. I agree it is a lick on the coach. Kids need to know how to conduct themselves and a coach should be able to handle all players regardless of talent level by holding them accountable. That has not happened therefore the team suffers.

It is sad that this team's year will be marred by these events.

I suspected that was the case. Too bad. I would have liked to have seen him play in the title game.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it's the coach's responsibility to keep his players in check. And I also agree that 2 ejections in the same season is NOT a coincidence. What happened may or may not have warrented an ejection, but that's really not the point. If he were smart he would be extra careful and mindful that he's going to draw a lot of attention. What happened is unfortunate for the other kids on the team who count on him to make big plays, but it's certainly not the end of the world.

I agree it's the coach's responsibility to keep his players in check. And I also agree that 2 ejections in the same season is NOT a coincidence. What happened may or may not have warrented an ejection, but that's really not the point. If he were smart he would be extra careful and mindful that he's going to draw a lot of attention. What happened is unfortunate for the other kids on the team who count on him to make big plays, but it's certainly not the end of the world.

You are right, the team should be the focus and not an offender of the rules.

BW will fit right in at Florida State........staying in trouble....

I am not a Maryville fan or Alcoa, but if you want to see class watch Maryville play when Maryville scores the player HANDS the ball to the official and gets ready for the next play or runs off the field...Alcoa players want to dance and let everyone see "what I did"..

Teenagers are ignorant sometimes. I dont see how you could end his high school career?? Thats too strict. One game penalty should do.

This is what wrong with kids today aw lets give them another chance...How many chances do you give them. If he got ejected for the second time, They( Alcoa & BW) knew what the outcome would be.

Wonder what coach Cochran, coach Fugate, coach Dalton. or coach Phelps would do with Kids like this...

This is sad that this kid has put his teamates in this position! This kid may have just caused his team a title? I figured with this guy being an All-American and such a great talent, that he also assumed the leadership role on the team which is obviously not the case! I think he should have to sit the rest of the season, but there is no reason that he shouldnt be able to play basketball! If this kid ever expect to make it somewhere in life he better get his head on straight! You cant be doing foolish stuff like this, because not only does it hurt him, it hurts his teamates, coaches, family, and the town of Alcoa! That is letting alot of people down and it will be a let down to alot more people if this thing carries over to FSU!

Edited by gotmilk?

Teenagers are ignorant sometimes. I dont see how you could end his high school career?? Thats too strict. One game penalty should do.

I agree with you too. One game suspension should do. Hopefully TSSAA won't suspend him for the rest of the season because I would like to see him and Alcoa in the championship game.