Union City @ Jo Byrns

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at both teams and who they have played I will have to say right now Union City wins

I know looking at paper doesn't mean anything but Union City has the depth and are very fast. Playing the harder schedule has gotten Union City more prepaired for this type of game.

Jo Byrds needs to play harder teams to make it to the show.

Edited by tricklician

After looking at both teams and who they have played I will have to say right now Union City wins

I know looking at paper doesn't mean anything but Union City has the depth and are very fast. Playing the harder schedule has gotten Union City more prepaired for this type of game.

I agree... I pick Union City by 7. Go 'Stangs!!! :lol:

I agree... I pick Union City by 7. Go 'Stangs!!! :blink:

I think Union City will be tougher than Mt. Pleasant. However Jo Byrns will win the game. I think Coach Adkins will have them boys ready. They do have to play better than last week but I am sure they will. The "Bash Brothers" better play better than they did last week if they want to win. Clay Head is pretty dang good but he has some big play makers around him. All around Jo Byrns is a good team but so is Union City. I have confidence in my boys, and them being at home sure helps out. Jo Byrns will win but less then a touchdown.

The only thing I know about Union City is what jbs players have told me, and they say it should be easier than last week. I cant wait to see these boys who have been playing their hearts out go to state. :blink:

For those Union City fans who dont know much about us......1 name.....Clay Head. One of the best players, if not the best that nobody is talking about in the state of tn. The way he is playing he will not let them lose.PERIOD.

I hope we will have a good clean game. I cant wait!

Well let them keep thinking Union City is easier than Mt. Pleasent, youll be in for the shock of your life. 'Cause there are Tornadoes comin to Cedar Hill to cause destruction!

I think I hear the sirens already! :blink:

Looks like you have JB missing a field goal? Watch out because they will stick it in for 2 on the next TD. I have quietly pulled for UC to make it this far since I found out they were in the playoffs. I thought they were underratted but because JB beat us I have to pull for them and middle Tennessee. Give it to 'em Tuck.

win it comes down 2 it union city ain't fraid none to stick it in there neither

GIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT RRRRRRRRRR DOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE

i on't care who ya are

UC is very athletic and very talented. JB is what is left from that region that tends to put a team in the championship game every year. Good to see a JB player gettin one of their fans back in line, would like to see alot more of that on this board. Fans tend to have very loose tongues and give opposing teams "bulletin board" material. Have to say that UC should be the favorite in this one, after looking very convincing against JCS last week.

We played the tough teams last year. We have almost the same team we had last year. The teams that beat us last year were a big reason we are still playing. But, again, its not who you have played, its what you do on Friday night. We will be ready.

Hey Jo Byrns fans, got any stats or info on the Red Devils?? :thumb:

I understand they have a good QB in Clay Head who has 30 Touchdown passes and only 3 INT. on the season.. UC has an excellent defensive secondary with around 14 INT's this season as Tony Mosley has half of those.. So it should be a good matchup for the right to play in the 1A state Title game :thumb: