"RHS"

Lost Old Dad

I bet the kids on the other 2 RHS teams would beg to differ with you...the championship game will be Dec. 3 whether you like it or not...and one thing is for certain, at least one RHS will be playing that day!

Wow! It's as if Oak Ridge doesn't even exist in the minds of these posters. Actually I think the state championship winner comes out of the Oak Ridge/ Riverdale winner. These are the two top teams in the state.

I don't any of these teams, regardless of what posters might be saying here, would think that they can overlook a very good Oak Ridge team. The Cats may surprise a few posters on this thread.

My point was to those who keep saying the OR/Riverdale game is the championship game....from the Ridgeway/Ravenwood side of it, there will be an RHS in the state championship.

You say it seems as if OR doesn't "exist in the minds of these posters" yet you are doing the same to the other 2 teams when you say the winner comes from the OR/Riverdale game.

All 4 teams left at this point are good teams and each have a legitimate shot at making it to the Boro. Don't sell any of them short....it should be a fun and interesting Friday night!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys y'all are taking this WAY too seriously. It was just something that popped into my head that I found funny as NO MATTER who wins on either side of the state a 'RHS' school will be in the final.

Now as to Oak Ridge, there is NO WAY to take the 'Oak' from them. They play just like their name. Hard as Oak and twice as tough. :thumb: