"RHS"

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is a given. Riverdale will be in the championship game again. I think Ridgeway will pull it out over Ravenwood. But it will not be easy for them. They moved up in classification this year and was in 3A three years ago. They do not have a history of performing well in the playoffs. However, Melrose stood in their way in both classifications.

Overall, I think Riverdale will get one for the thumb. They are just like the old Brentwood Academy teams.

Up and Down the roster for Riverdale it seems like they will repeat again this year, but Ravenwood, and Ridgeway have proved that they can play with the big boys. So many people talk about how Ridgeway was in 3A just 3 years ago. Well three years ago Ravenwood was in their first Varsity season. When Ravenwood and Ridgeway meet it will be a battle of talented newcomers to 5A. Riverdale has been tested in the playoffs and by no means show that they are invincable. These three RHS's are all very good Dec. 3 will show which one is the best.

I think that is a given. Riverdale will be in the championship game again. I think Ridgeway will pull it out over Ravenwood. But it will not be easy for them. They moved up in classification this year and was in 3A three years ago. They do not have a history of performing well in the playoffs. However, Melrose stood in their way in both classifications.

Overall, I think Riverdale will get one for the thumb. They are just like the old Brentwood Academy teams.

Yeah, I'm sure Riverdale likes being compared to BA. :thumb::blink::D Lots of history between those two.

Why not?

Mostly because it's nearly impossible to compare two teams ten years apart. (I assume you're talking about the BA teams of 95/96.) Also, the competition has been watered down. More schools, more divisions, etc.

If only BA hadn't beaten Riverdale for the title back then, high school football in TN would be better off today.

If Brentwood would have beaten Ravenwood, would your prediction be the same about Ridgeway?