Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

Are you saying that all ND fans are like Charlie Murphy. I don't consider myself as cocky. And if I have been cocky then I am sorry. I don't think all ND fans are cocky. Infact many of the LA posts have sounded a little cocky.

Example: ND is overated and 13-0 means nothing.

Also I feel realy stupid, what is this Hog Eye stuff. I am confused, some one help me please. :D

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I resent that, I don't have a GOLD... (hint to those that can't tell, that last sentence was dripping in sarcasm)

Fact is I don't even have a credit card so I realy have no imput.

BUT...

I hate it when people bring money into football. Money ruinded pro let's keep football on the field, where it belongs.

I still would like some info on the LA special teams.

OK; I'll take a shot at this. Our kicker is very accurate on PAT's-- I'm guessing about 80%. I think last week was our first FG attempt of the season( I don't recall another) so he's 100% on FG's!! Cates is our punter-- it says on Tennessean.com that he averages 22.6 but I don't think that's accurate. I'd say more like 33-34. Our RB's run back kickoff and punts so they are fast. Our kickoff team was pitiful for a few games but is much better now. They too are pretty fast and will hit you hard. That's about all I can tell you about special teams.

Ok so it will be a Great game...done said.But I hate cockiness an thats exactly what i hear from ND fans.You say youll runb over LA and all this.If you bring that atitude with you,you will be riding home.Plus apparently this charlie murphy cant talk without sayin charlie murphy ever time which sounds like a 2 yr old.It will be a great game with 2 great teams.Jus sounds like ND is the cockier team an ive played enough sports to know that the cocky go down quick and hard.Best of luck to CATES an the crew.This is your game jus play 4 qrts an get it done.

Can I Get A HOG EYE

ND is not nearly as cocky on these boards as what they listened to last week. I understand Livingston has "heart". I'm not saying you guys are "cocky", but if any team that plays doesn't have "heart" they should be sitting in the stands. Especially at this point. The team I thought would take it is out, ND is familar to me, but I know LA is good too. I do think this will be the toughest game ND will have yet. Especially with Cates in the picture.

Just don't try using any initials on Charlie. He got pretty irritated last week in posts overrun with initials. I can understand why, they were overly obnoxious...and cocky.

Good luck to both teams.

Also I feel realy stupid, what is this Hog Eye stuff. I am confused, some one help me please. :)

let me try and explane to you about Hogeye because you will hear it alot friday night.

During the late 1930's and early 40's a number of students came to LA from a small community in northeast overton county called Bethsaida or "Hogeye". Many of these students played basketball. One year it was said that ten of the fifteen players on the girls team had come from Bethsaida or "Hogeye". When these players were on the floor playing,students that had also went to Betgsaida would yell for there classmates. they would yell "Lets go Hogeye,Lets go Hogeye" in support of their team and their comm. Our school yell also came from these people and is"H-O-G-E-Y-E Hogeye, Hogeye, T-N-T" :thumb:

Just don't try using any initials on Charlie. He got pretty irritated last week in posts overrun with initials. I can understand why, they were overly obnoxious...and cocky.

Good luck to both teams.

Im sure that no one that has been involved in this topic is worried about what Charlie Murphy is going to do. Doesn't seem to be a smart man anyways. I hope he comes to the game this friday so everyone can laugh at him when he talks in the third person. For exampe: "Charlie Murphy would like a water"

Good luck to both teams.

Im sure that no one that has been involved in this topic is worried about what Charlie Murphy is going to do. Doesn't seem to be a smart man anyways. I hope he comes to the game this friday so everyone can laugh at him when he talks in the third person. For exampe: "Charlie Murphy would like a water"

Good luck to both teams.

let me try and explane to you about Hogeye because you will hear it alot friday night.

During the late 1930's and early 40's a number of students came to LA from a small community in northeast overton county called Bethsaida or "Hogeye". Many of these students played basketball. One year it was said that ten of the fifteen players on the girls team had come from Bethsaida or "Hogeye". When these players were on the floor playing,students that had also went to Betgsaida would yell for there classmates. they would yell "Lets go Hogeye,Lets go Hogeye" in support of their team and their comm. Our school yell also came from these people and is"H-O-G-E-Y-E Hogeye, Hogeye, T-N-T" :thumb:

How utterly quaint! And how nice of you to identify where the hello Livingston is. Most folks didn't realize there was an Overton County. You learn a lot about the geography of Tennesses during the playoffs.

Another team with heart, Charlie..imagine that.

BDP :):):lol: Do you have plants, too? IN WH if you weren't born and raised there I was told you are a plant. So I got smacked on my post for disagreeing with some of those folks. Now I am called VANDY PLANT- :lol:

My best to both teams this Friday. :thumb:

Edited by Vandyman21